New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 468
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,410
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Salve View Post
    "Standard" Technology package includes:
    Blind Spot Monitoring
    Rear Cross Traffic Alert
    Lane Departure Warning (includes Lane Keep Assist)
    Collision Mitigation System (car itself will apply brakes even if the driver does not press on the brakes)
    Adaptive Cruise Control (KIA vehicle automatically adapts cruise control speed according to the vehicle in front)
    Hill Start Assist
    Hill Hold Control
    Adaptive HeadLight (whether you are making a curve or on high beams or not)

    etc. etc.

    For me those tech package features are the most important for a safer driving experience.
    that package is standard in the US and maybe Canaduh.

    wala naman ganyang standard sa pinas..

  2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,179
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    that package is standard in the US and maybe Canaduh.

    wala naman ganyang standard sa pinas..
    Sad but true. Locally, companies like MI/Subaru offers those safety features in their TOTL and some mid-trim variants. But it's still not "standard" across the range.

    That's what happens when we live in a tertiary market. The sales, or lack thereof, they make here won't affect their bottom lines either way, as long as their primary markets like North America and some parts of Europe fill their coffers adequately.

    Personally, as long as they provide all the things listed on the brochure, I wouldn't mind getting one.

    It's on my shortlist, just waiting for my test drive. SA says a unit may be available in about 2 weeks.

    Wish me luck!

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,470
    #13
    O ayan specs ng AC Ind. release ng 2019 Sportage.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    41
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    that package is standard in the US and maybe Canaduh.

    wala naman ganyang standard sa pinas..
    ang hindi ko matanggap na katotohanan is ang presyo ng bentahan ng mga units ng car companies sa North America at Europe ay parehong halaga ng bentahan ng same units ng mga yan sa Pinas pero tinanggal nila yung standard technology package.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,501
    #15
    Specs are not bad...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #16
    Medyo dated na din yan Kia Sportage design, kung ako si Ayala wag na nya ibenta yan, antay na lang sya ng bago Sportage unless of course they offer it at 200k than the CRV diesel

    Lets face it sira ang reputation ng Kia ngaun because of the sell-off. You cant just come in and offer a fully loaded unit. Ano yun bigla bibible mga tao? I doubt that

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    41
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Personally, as long as they provide all the things listed on the brochure, I wouldn't mind getting one.

    It's on my shortlist, just waiting for my test drive. SA says a unit may be available in about 2 weeks.

    Wish me luck!
    First choice ko din sana yan KIA Sportage pero nung mapuna ko na kinaltas ang technology package nagbago isip ko.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,470
    #18

    This is a pricelist sent by an agent who added me to her viber. Siguro there are surplus units left from CACC dealers still have. As I recall, AC Ind. will sell 2019 models only. Either way, the 2018 GT-Line is worth checking out since it is more fully featured than the 2019 EX (as I recall, since I erased the brochures already.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,179
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

    This is a pricelist sent by an agent who added me to her viber. Siguro there are surplus units left from CACC dealers still have. As I recall, AC Ind. will sell 2019 models only. Either way, the 2018 GT-Line is worth checking out since it is more fully featured than the 2019 EX (as I recall, since I erased the brochures already.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I was actually offered a 2018 GT-Line sir Bloo, I might also consider it if the specs are actually better than the 2019 EX variant. I've asked the SA to update me as soon as their 2019 unit comes so I can see them both in person and compare.

    Care to join me at KIA-Kalookan? I would value your opinion on this. Sagot ko na po yung pang Jollibee, haha, just kidding. Landers tayo, malapit lang dun.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,850
    #20
    So many buyers want features ... yet few are willing to pay for it ... they want it for free ...

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2019 Kia Sportage test drive