New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecs View Post
    Unfortunately, due to uncertainty of release of units I decided to go the crv route. A few days after I got my unit, SA's from Kia Carmona said that they will be able to release the white 2019 GT variant of the Sportage. Maybe those interested can check that dealership out.
    So it looks like they're really holding the release of units. Are they using this tactic to make you purchase their old stock?

Multiple SAs keep on asking me to make a reservation. Today I told them that I will no longer proceed with the purchase.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Naku, if I were you, I’ll ask in another branch. Those SA’s say so many things they don’t even understand, mema lang. Besides, the 2018 models are not owned by Ayala, but by CACC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I will certainly have to do that now sir Bloo. Although I was really hoping not to have to go so far as beyond Manila.

Perhaps this is the compromise CACC reached with ACI since ACI has refused to buy all their old inventory? It looks like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecs
    Mecs
    Re: 2019 Kia Sportage test drive

Unfortunately, due to uncertainty of release of units I decided to go the crv route. A few days after I got my unit, SA's from Kia Carmona said that they will be able to release the white 2019 GT variant of the Sportage. Maybe those interested can check that dealership out.
    That is most unfortunate Doc, I hope you will enjoy your CRV (S or V? ) for many years. Congrats on the new ride.

Quote Originally Posted by phil3199
    So it looks like they're really holding the release of units. Are they using this tactic to make you purchase their old stock?

Multiple SAs keep on asking me to make a reservation. Today I told them that I will no longer proceed with the purchase.
    Were you also considering the GT variant sir? What brand/ model did you decide on instead?

Looks like I need to take a look at my shortlist again.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    I will certainly have to do that now sir Bloo. Although I was really hoping not to have to go so far as beyond Manila.

Perhaps this is the compromise CACC reached with ACI since ACI has refused to buy all their old inventory? It looks like it.

That is most unfortunate Doc, I hope you will enjoy your CRV (S or V? ) for many years. Congrats on the new ride.

Were you also considering the GT variant sir? What brand/ model did you decide on instead?

My budget is only around 1.8M so I have narrowed my list to Sportage GT-Line, Forester 2.0is, and CX-5 mid-variant. Tucson didn't make my list because of the lack of features.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014

My PMS is coming up in a few hundred kms. I will probably ask around in Kia Carmona about it. Maybe also Kia Sta. Rosa since that is where I saw an LX unit displayed. Sorry, all these are down South.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by phil3199 View Post
    My budget is only around 1.8M so I have narrowed my list to Sportage GT-Line, Forester 2.0is, and CX-5 mid-variant. Tucson didn't make my list because of the lack of features.
    We have basically the same list and budget sir. I included the Xtrail for good measure although the Sporty still gets top spot for me.

I never listed the Tucson based on all of the horror stories I've read about and from what a good friend also experienced.

My deadline though is the end of June this year so I'm hoping the dealerships nearer me will come through.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    We have basically the same list and budget sir. I included the Xtrail for good measure although the Sporty still gets top spot for me.

I never listed the Tucson based on all of the horror stories I've read about and from what a good friend also experienced.

My deadline though is the end of June this year so I'm hoping the dealerships nearer me will come through.
    Once the dealers here in the South start getting their units, those in the North have no excuse anymore. Will be good to be informed.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Once the dealers here in the South start getting their units, those in the North have no excuse anymore. Will be good to be informed.

Roger that sir Bloo and thanks for taking a look at the dealerships there for us.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    So now the SA in Kalookan is saying that all 2019 models are on hold until they get rid of all their old inventory, i.e. 2017-2018 stocks.

That seems so counter-productive to me, what about all the people, albeit not many, who want the 2019 version already?

Some brands are already gearing up to introduce their 2020 models soon. LoL.
    ba't di ka nalang mag Montero Sport parating na yun facelift edition, yun nakakabit sa strada ngaun

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Euro NCAP Crash Test of Kia Sportage 2015 - YouTube

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Nice. All the more reason to get all of the safety features and airbags.

Parang sakto pa yung test set-up samin. 2 adults and 2 kids, just like me and my family right now.

2019 Kia Sportage test drive