New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    I was actually offered a 2018 GT-Line sir Bloo, I might also consider it if the specs are actually better than the 2019 EX variant. I've asked the SA to update me as soon as their 2019 unit comes so I can see them both in person and compare.

Care to join me at KIA-Kalookan? I would value your opinion on this. Sagot ko na po yung pang Jollibee, haha, just kidding. Landers tayo, malapit lang dun.
    I live all the way in Parañaque near Alabang bro. I always dread driving up there, but thanks for the trust. Fyi, with the 2018 GT-line, pluses are the enhanced suspension & the Harmann Kardon speakers (they upgrade the stock, if it’s not. Not too sure about the HU if touch screen). It should also be auto light, rain sensing wipers, down & uphill assist, paddle shifter, glove box cooler, driver’s side courtesy light in the handle & mirror & many others. If you have an Apple gadget, Kia has an app in their App Store that tells everything about the Sportage & the features you will look for. It will be a lot of help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bloowolf; March 18th, 2019 at 03:52 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I live all the way in Parañaque near Alabang bro. I always dread driving up there, but thanks for the trust. Fyi, with the 2018 GT-line, pluses are the enhanced suspension & the Harmann Kardon speakers (they upgrade the stock, if it’s not. Not too sure about the HU if touch screen). It should also be auto light, rain sensing wipers, down & uphill assist, paddle shifter, glove box cooler, driver’s side courtesy light in the handle & mirror & many others. If you have an Apple gadget, Kia has an app in their App Store that tells everything about the Sportage & the features you will look for. It will be a lot of help.

I will actually be coming all the way from Pampanga, I imagine the travel time for you will be just about the same. Haha. I have a brother in Sucat as well. Thanks for the list of features I'm should be looking for. I just hope they haven't removed them yet.

Yesterday I spotted one of the few Sportys I know living in our area, owned by a doctor, it seems. It had the 19-inch rims and the dark blue color. Napapatingin talaga ako everytime I see it.

Will update as soon as I go on that test drive.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I will actually be coming all the way from Pampanga, I imagine the travel time for you will be just about the same. Haha. I have a brother in Sucat as well. Thanks for the list of features I'm should be looking for. I just hope they haven't removed them yet.

Yesterday I spotted one of the few Sportys I know living in our area, owned by a doctor, it seems. It had the 19-inch rims and the dark blue color. Napapatingin talaga ako everytime I see it.

Will update as soon as I go on that test drive.
    Good luck bro & take your time.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    So I asked my older brother what he thought of the upcoming 2019 model. He asked for a picture and then sent me back this.

Does anybody see the difference?

I don't know if this is an improvement on the stock front fascia or just looks like another 'Lexus-esque' copy? LoL.

What are your thoughts?

PS: forgive the poor editing of the pic, he's in sales, it's not his forte, unfortunately. :P

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    So I asked my older brother what he thought of the upcoming 2019 model. He asked for a picture and then sent me back this.

Does anybody see the difference?

I don't know if this is an improvement on the stock front fascia or just looks like another 'Lexus-esque' copy? LoL.

What are your thoughts?

PS: forgive the poor editing of the pic, he's in sales, it's not his forte, unfortunately. :P
    That’s the Australian Open Edition. I doubt if it will be offered here. Or is it?

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    That’s the Australian Open Edition. I doubt if it will be offered here. Or is it?

The unedited pic was sent to me by the agent in Caloocan sir Bloo. She swears that this same configuration will be sold here as the EX model.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Except for the blacked-out lower part of the grill, of course. That's my brother's handiwork.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kia Sportage Australian Open Special Edition | Kia Australia
    Looks similar

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Kia Sportage Australian Open Special Edition | Kia Australia
    Looks similar

Different rims and fog lamps sir Bloo.

Even if it the local version doesn't look exactly like this though, I would be happy if they kept all of the features listed in the brochure they sent me as well.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Different rims and fog lamps sir Bloo.

Even if it the local version doesn't look exactly like this though, I would be happy if they kept all of the features listed in the brochure they sent me as well.
    Most likely those are the standard features of the model. AC Ind. is not CACC.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
2019 Kia Sportage test drive