New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead2 View Post
    looks like it is already available. and the Php875K is actual price already and not pre-order. units are already available. kaya pala me nakikita na ako na mga soul. although still a bit rare. was just at kia pasig last saturday. saw it. not impressed by the lack of features pero for me it looks good.
    It took them over half a year to make it available here?
    I recall the Soul 1.6 was launched here March this year.
    During that time if a buyer made a fixed deposit of P200K he/she could get the Soul 1.6 at a pre-selling price of P875K.
    Last edited by AG4; October 27th, 2010 at 04:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kia columbian is paranoid kase alam nila pag di sila kumilos, the Ford Fiesta will take away all those X'mas bonuses and car buying market share sa December

wala naman ilalaban ang picanto or rio nila sa Fiesta. so kaya siguro inoffer nila ang Kia soul 1.6 bare at 875k (price range of Fiesta top of the line hatch. yun nga lang bare pa din, 1 driver side airbag hohum

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    Nasaan ka ba nakabase ngayon bro? tama ka sa sinabio mo, ayon sa mga feedback ng mga tsikoters sa Pinas, mukhang di maganda ang marketing ng KIA sa atin...

Like my Forte, akalain mong aabot sa 1.3M sa atin? sun and the beach!!!!

hello desert fox. nasa canada ako bro. ang daming soul dito, all colors represented. sa australia at singapore i heard ang mahal rin daw ng kia dun, i dont know why.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    May available units na nito at 875k pero wala yatang ABS itong model na ito

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by the one View Post
    hello desert fox. nasa canada ako bro. ang daming soul dito, all colors represented. sa australia at singapore i heard ang mahal rin daw ng kia dun, i dont know why.
    gawa ng tax nila kaya sobrang mahal,pero ang dami pa ding kinagat mga korean cars.....sa SG ang daming Forte lovers at accessories doon, kapag me chance stop over ako dun para makabili ng abubot....hehehe...

ingat jan bro...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yeoplas View Post
    May available units na nito at 875k pero wala yatang ABS itong model na ito
    Yes walang ABS yan at isa lang ang airbag.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    oo nga walang ABS saka isang airbag, walang roof rails, fog lights. tapos pag-down-in ka ng 200K sa presyong 875k, pag hinde eh 1075K.

dapat ang ibenta nila ay ang Kia Soul CRdi

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Di nga ABS and its too bare. pero pag pina dress up mo sa kanila, aabot ng 1005k lahat lahat...mags, spoiler, yung dragon drawing sa body etc.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It is a good city car with it's relatively spacious interior for four or five people. Although the smaller 1.6L engine worried me that it might make it underpowered. I have driven the 2.0L version and it felt good even with a full load.

Cargo space is limited but can be expanded by folding down the rear seats, just like the Jazz and similar hatchback cars.

The SOUL's main appeal is the peppy exterior look which for me, looks like a big Mini Cooper.

Just note that the SOUL is NOT a SUV (because many people tend to compare it to the CRV, RAV4, etc). Think of it as a full sized hatchback car. With that thought, there are other cars with better value of rmoney.

So if you are not as sold with the Kia SOUL, I would suggest checking out other options available to you for a similar budget. (Example: Lancer EX GLX M/T).
    Sir,

I beg to dis agree with you about the SOUL is not an SUV? With due respect po... I've been driving and owned a SOUL 2.0 it is classified in the LTO and Insurance as SUV. pati sa CAR WASH eh SUV ang bayaran.

It is compact SUV though, but it is an SUV in legal transactions.

Sir, ask ko lang if may alam kayu saan makaka bili nang ANTI THEFT TIRE VALVE CAP AND MAG NUTS LUCK?

Thanks po.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rog69 View Post
    Sir,

I beg to dis agree with you about the SOUL is not an SUV? With due respect po... I've been driving and owned a SOUL 2.0 it is classified in the LTO and Insurance as SUV. pati sa CAR WASH eh SUV ang bayaran.

It is compact SUV though, but it is an SUV in legal transactions.

Sir, ask ko lang if may alam kayu saan makaka bili nang ANTI THEFT TIRE VALVE CAP AND MAG NUTS LUCK?

Thanks po.

Crossover sub-compact vehicle ang KIA soul bro....

http://www.kia-world.net/index.php/2...o-school-cars/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2010 Kia Soul 1.6L CVVT with 4A/T