The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Grabe pala mahal ng Forte.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    addict yata ang nag pa-pricing ng KIA

i don't believe in luck but i have to say to KIA: "GOOD LUCK na lang" sana makabenta kayo, kawawa naman mga sales agent ng KIA. hirap benta nyan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboxph View Post
    addict yata ang nag pa-pricing ng KIA

i don't believe in luck but i have to say to KIA: "GOOD LUCK na lang" sana makabenta kayo, kawawa naman mga sales agent ng KIA. hirap benta nyan.
    tama ka dyan sir. pero nakakita ako galing sa pier, maganda sana. sobrang mahal lang. grabe.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Should be interesting to see how people react to Kias in general: Sorento, Forte and Soul. It's a shame our local Kia dealerships seem to be, um, underwhelming. Their new offerings should be good.

Thing is, even with good cars, their sales people seem to be quite overwhelmed with the task of selling cars way beyond the usual Kia price range. Here's to hoping the local distro can step up into training their salespeople, or better yet, hiring better ones.

As for the critics, why not keep an open mind -- Kia seems to be stepping up their mall campaigns; my dad saw their flyer in Ever (not sure if its Commonwealth). I just hope I get something more than a piece of paper to wipe myself with :P Lack of brochures is simply the dealership being too cheap (and this won't have people erase their preconception that Kia cars are cheap). In the Subaru showroom, i actually had to refuse their brochures, imagine that :P

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Nice to see CAC is continuing their tradition of overpricing Kia cars. Let me guess....they're using the 'niche market' excuse once again...? What a bunch of loonies.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'd opt for a Genesis Coupe instead.

KIA'S PRICES SUCKS. It seems that they're not thinking.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I'd opt for a Genesis Coupe instead.
    Exactly my thoughts on the matter, if in the mindset of getting a coupe under the same budget.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

VS.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Or kahit na Subaru Forester/Mitsubishi Outlander/Honda CR-V for that amount of money, if the aim is a big dose of practicality.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ako rin

i would definitely choose this

over this

kung may pera nga lang. kaso wala eh.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2010 Kia Forte