New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 389 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneT View Post
    ok lang naman... serves its purpose, confortable seating for my family, not to big a car...and not to mentioned, the surprised looks you get on the road when they see carens' behind...

hirap lang hanap kia accessories, san ba meron?

might change mags/tires to 225/50 R17
    Try to ask sa casa regarding the accessories. I would recommend that you see the Korean site for your reference. KDM. mas ok keysa sa USDM or Euro.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    Try to ask sa casa regarding the accessories. I would recommend that you see the Korean site for your reference. KDM. mas ok keysa sa USDM or Euro.
    wala pa sa casa eh... medyo matagal tagal na antayan siguro and depende on the sales volume the carens will generate... saw some sa koreanautoimports.com...

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by freespin View Post

Kia Rondo/Carens will soon be as the next new york taxi cab!
    http://blog.worldcarfans.com/index.c...-new-kia-rondo
    tamang tama, white ang taxi sa pinas, kulang na lang ako taxi sign!!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore! View Post
    JuneT, kamusta build quality ng carens mo? Medyo malakas sa gas ano? I also get around 6-7km/liter city driving on my sportage (same tayo engine).

anyway, happy ako sa Kia ko.
    hello po. newbie on this thread. d po ba 8-9 km/l sportage nyo the first time you post in the sportage thread? bakit po kaya tumaas consumption?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by surg View Post
    hello po. newbie on this thread. d po ba 8-9 km/l sportage nyo the first time you post in the sportage thread? bakit po kaya tumaas consumption?
    sorry kung medyo confusing...

when I used on highway, city driving, heavy traffic (combination), logged around 8.35km/liter....

when used plainly within the city (antipolo-eastwood-antipolo), it logged around 6-7km/liter. medyo traffic yun during rush hours.

as of now, 1K pa lang natatakbo ko, hopefully, mag-improve yun fuel consumption...balitaan kita.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneT View Post
    wala pa sa casa eh... medyo matagal tagal na antayan siguro and depende on the sales volume the carens will generate... saw some sa koreanautoimports.com...

thanks!
    in time magkakaruon din yan. Medyo kukulitin molang. I'll tell this to the kia guys pag nagkita kami. . nagtatrabaho lang sa columbia. I finally saw the Carens kanina sa Kia Pasay. 818k for entry level. But hindi naman mukhang entry level. I like the interior.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi! Can anyone confirm the differences between EX and LX? Haven't had the time to visit a dealer and the last time I did, the salesman was no help at all.

Does it come with grey or black interior instead of beige?

How's the space and ride comfort compared to say, an Innova? I'm planning to get a spare car later this year and somehow, except for badge which affects resale alot in this market, I think the Carens is better overall than an Innova.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ryan; April 12th, 2007 at 10:47 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Requesting for confirmation (if possible)...

Tuloy pa ba yung launching ng diesel units nito sa June/July of this year?

I asked the sales guy (during MIAS 07) about it and he said yes pero I just want to ask again (just to be sure).

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dual a/c ba ito?

*JuneT, interior pics naman jan oh?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Dual a/c ba ito?

*JuneT, interior pics naman jan oh?
    no a/c on the third row...2nd row a/c is behind the center console ng first row seats...

dont have my digicam right now...

but if you check http://newcarens.kiamotors.com , interior is the same except for the HU

2007 Kia Carens [ARCHIVE]