New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hmmm seems likes it is a problem, I'll be bring in my sportage this week ... probably Thursday. I'll let you guys know how it progresses.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I've just checked in my sportage at Kia Pasig for an insurance claim on the paint scratches... I've also asked them to look into the strage A/C behavior.

I would probably get my car back very late next week. :-(

I'll post updates next week...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I got my car back now. Newly repainted :-) scratches are now gone hehe... ingat nalang ulit.

Regarding the A/C problem... it is still a mystery. Kia Pasig finds it hard to diagnose something they couldn't recreate. I can't blame them, I'd probably scratch my head if I was in their shoes. Refrigerant level is normal they said, when they turn the AC on... it's working, nice and cold. I told myself, wow surprising! but I was really hoping they had prior experience on this and that they could do something about it. Since they have no clue on why the AC behaved the way it did on me one shiny afternoon, I rolled out the shop floor with my AC's intermittent problem still lurking somewhere behind the dash. Well he did give me his calling card and asked me politely to call him immediately as soon as the symptoms recur.

So we leave it at that for now. Status quo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
07 Sportage A/C Concern