New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Car news from KOTSE.COM

[SIZE=4]The Big Cat leaps into the BGC[/SIZE]

On its 15th year in business, the big cat, Jaguar, finally decided to take the “Great Leap Forward” and move to its new home at the Bonifacio Global City (BGC). Along on the transfer are fellow Briton brands Land Rover and Range Rover to complete the new Jaguar | Land Rover | Range Rover (JLR) Lifestyle and Activity Center located at the 32nd St. & 4th Ave., Cresent Park West BGC in Taguig.

Jaguar's new showroom is a giant step up over the site it left behind in Buendia Ave., Makati City. Every inch was meticulous planned, from its conceptualization to its execution, to produce a world class facility that would truly give its customers a different experience. Its walls mirror the ultimate luxury found in the vehicles it houses and ranks amongst the largest Jaguar, Land Rover, and Range Rover showroom in the Asia Pacific Region....

click on link to continue and more pictures: The Big Cat leaps into the BGC
    LINK: The Big Cat leaps into the BGC

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tagal ko na nakikita yan ah, 2 months ago or was it last month. tapat ng St Lukes.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The Jaguar showroom looks PLAIN, BORING and CHEAP. Just compare it to the LEXUS and you would see whay I mean.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    The Jaguar showroom looks PLAIN, BORING and CHEAP. Just compare it to the LEXUS and you would see whay I mean.
    This looks cheap?!?

(more pics at the LINK)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Lexus show room...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe the difference between the Jaguar and Lexus is that with the Jaguar, you already know the brand value. While with the Lexus, you still have to impress the customer that the Lexus car he/she is buying is more than just a re-branded Toyota luxury sedan...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    here's a nice showroom

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    here's a nice showroom

walang jaguar and lexus sa picture... bleh! hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Lexus showroom is more posh... more Asianic in tastes versus the Germanic austerity of the Jaguar showroom.

Wouldn't call either "cheap", though.

Certainly, the elegance of Jaguars, inside and out, is far above and beyond Lexus and most of the German brands save Porsche. The interiors of Porsche's cars are on the same level, though between the quirky futuristic XJ and the squatting frog Panamera, I know which one I'd rather have...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009

It does look like an SM mall. Just look at the Cheap tile flooring. The walls are plain. Lighting is Generic.

As a contractor, you can see Tinipid itong showroom in terms of materials and finishing.

As someone who personally knows Mr. Soong, he is on the KURIPOT side.

Quote Originally Posted by niky
    The Lexus showroom is more posh... more Asianic in tastes versus the Germanic austerity of the Jaguar showroom.
    German austerity? I never knew Jaguar was German. Indian perhaps, but never German.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CAR NEWS: Jaguar leaps into the BGC