Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    sportivo xmax 120kph
    dmax boondock 150kph

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by joabs View Post
    typing error, should be around 3000 rpm though. i stand corrected guys.
    not even close sir. with 245/70 r16 tires and with a 4.300 final gear and 0.75 gear ratio for the 5th gear ratio for the dmax, at 3000 rpm you are only running 131kph. at 4000 rpm you will be running 174kph.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    not even close sir. with 245/70 r16 tires and with a 4.300 final gear and 0.75 gear ratio for the 5th gear ratio for the dmax, at 3000 rpm you are only running 131kph. at 4000 rpm you will be running 174kph.
    im not buying your ridiculous opinion buddy, you should be aware that your data shows your dodgy calculation. how come an owner
    push his rpm to 4000 when in fact he knows that the maximum safe and ideal rpm is only 3600 thus providing the maximum power of 120 KW or say 160 Hp " Series: Isuzu 4JJ1-TC Hi-Power
    Description: 3.0 litre turbo-diesel, in-line 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
    Maximum torque: 360 Nm * 1800 —> 2800 rpm (manual)
    Maximum power: 120 kW * 3600 rpm
    . refer to your technical specification of your dmax if you have one. i would wonder if you have reach this speed thus far and i marked my word that i have done this thing twice. The thing is, we want to share how far we reach the highest speed of our car not just by giving a false and baseless inputs. i mean, when someone here says, they reach 200+ rpm then that is fine. if you want to make some arguments, then try to do it first and prove to them wrong by showing your proof. what you did is just a false calculations on your dickhead or baseless facts as if you are trying to say that you are better than me..now it makes you sense...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    im not buying your ridiculous opinion buddy, you should be aware that your data shows your dodgy calculation. how come an owner
    push his rpm to 4000 when in fact he knows that the maximum safe and ideal rpm is only 3600 thus providing the maximum power of 120 KW or say 160 Hp " Series: Isuzu 4JJ1-TC Hi-Power
    Description: 3.0 litre turbo-diesel, in-line 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
    Maximum torque: 360 Nm * 1800 —> 2800 rpm (manual)
    Maximum power: 120 kW * 3600 rpm
    . refer to your technical specification of your dmax if you have one. i would wonder if you have reach this speed thus far and i marked my word that i have done this thing twice. The thing is, we want to share how far we reach the highest speed of our car not just by giving a false and baseless inputs. i mean, when someone here says, they reach 200+ rpm then that is fine. if you want to make some arguments, then try to do it first and prove to them wrong by showing your proof. what you did is just a false calculations on your dickhead or baseless facts as if you are trying to say that you are better than me..now it makes you sense...
    Is your ride modified bro? 180km/h at 3000rpm is a very tall order for a bone stock 4JJ1 D-Max, especially if you consider that the local 146ps D-Max tops out at around 200km/h thereabouts.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nung nag 150kph 4krpm

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir GTi, even if he is driving a modified dmax the end result will still be the same in terms of speed against rpm unless he changes his tranny's configuration. The only different is a modified engine can reached desired speed at a faster time compared to a bone stock engine.

*joabs: sir, what i use in calculating the figures is the gear ratio formulation which all car manufacturer uses. The results are based on actual speed, if youre gonna base on your speedometer you were running at 141kph at 3000rpm on 5th gear. There is always a plus 10kph on our speedometer and that applies to all cars. You can personally do a research for the formula so that you can discover it yourself. I've already posted before all important datas or you can opt to research also the datas by yourself by looking for a brochure of a dmax.

Another fact you should know that local dmax engines are not the vgs ones but rather the lower 146ps/290nm output. As to why our local distrubutor didnt brought in the vgs model here, nobody knows... Wild guess is due to our dirty fuel where in alot of crdi equipped with vgt engines are experiencing clogged fuel lines, blown turbo units and smoke issues.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    nung nag 150kph 4krpm
    this photo of your speedometer console is outdated buddy. u better burn this one , it ain't serve the relevance of the topic being argued. come on the 2010 dmax has a top speed of 220 kph. u r showing your antique ride of only 180 kph that's why your rpm reaches almost 4k. can show me 180 kph with 4k rpm by showing dmax 2010 speed console? not this damn thing.. i'll bet my ride with your asshole. dmax engine is a low rpm as compared to other ute manufacturer such as nissan navarra and mitsu strada etc. make sense?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    this photo of your speedometer console is outdated buddy. u better burn this one , it ain't serve the relevance of the topic being argued. come on the 2010 dmax has a top speed of 220 kph. u r showing your antique ride of only 180 kph that's why your rpm reaches almost 4k. can show me 180 kph with 4k rpm by showing dmax 2010 speed console? not this damn thing.. i'll bet my ride with your asshole. dmax engine is a low rpm as compared to other ute manufacturer such as nissan navarra and mitsu strada etc. make sense?
    Bro, Crosswind kasi yan eh. Magaling na yan kapag nakaabot ng 150km/h. Yung iba nga 120-140 wala na eh. And considering that the thread is about fastest speed using an Isuzu vehicle, siguro relevant parin.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    Sir GTi, even if he is driving a modified dmax the end result will still be the same in terms of speed against rpm unless he changes his tranny's configuration. The only different is a modified engine can reached desired speed at a faster time compared to a bone stock engine.
    Hmm~ I beg to differ that the top speed would still be the same despite being modified. The most sought after benefit of having mods is having more power, which would translate to higher speeds at lower rpm due to lesser effort the engine exerts to accomplish its workload. If what you say is true, then a bone stock, normally aspirated Civic would have the same top speed as a modified unit with IHE, chip and turbo intercooler kit. Peace, bro.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Karera na lang oh.

If you don't have the engineering know-how to design and machine a new final drive or rearend, then you probably just have either a broken speedometer or tachometer.

Di komo 220 ang dulo ng speedometer eh kaya nang tumakbo ng 220 ng oto mo. Get your facts straight. This argument is getting retarded.

your fastest speed [ISUZU vehicles]