New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    filled up with Petron Dmax yesterday. mura eh at 27.75/li.

btw sa quezon ave. yan in front of diamond motor near roxas.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Question.

Considering that fuel prices vary depending on the operator (note that it's no longer the brand but the outlet), do you still use the brand as your purchase trigger in filling up your tank?

For example, your preferred brand is Petron BUT right beside it is Shell which is P.50 cheaper per liter than Petron. Where would you have your car filled up?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I usually refill at Petron in Sgt. Rivera going to Sta. Mesa, I observed na parati syang mura compared sa other gas stations na nadadaanan ko going to office.

-Petron Diesel Max.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i always fill up at the cheapest station and so far flying v has always been the cheapest one

prices really depends on stations location

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    As of yesterday Php26.00 ang price ng diesel sa Petron Sgt Rivera.. mgkano ung sa flying V and san location?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I use Petron. Good thing fuel prices in Sta. Rosa is one of the cheapest I've seen. P25.95/liter. The Petron at the corner of SRosa-Tagaytay Hiway and Laguna BelAir Subd.

So if you guys are due to fill-up and would be in the area, dito na kayo magpakarga!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    buti nalang kayo nasa manila, mga mura ang mga gas prices. dito sa cebu, ang diesel namin sa shell P32.81/L.... nya ang unleaded mga P43 plus...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    dito sa flying v molino 25.15 ang per liter

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ramledi View Post
    dito sa flying v molino 25.15 ang per liter
    Partner, so I heard. I wanted to try and check out that station.

But i just heard from a reliable source connected with one of the 3 major oil players.....

.... [SIZE="4"]P2/liter increase tomorrow, July 28, 2009[/SIZE].

I just hope I'm wrong.... nonetheless, I filled up my tank earlier this evening.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Nagtaas na nga ang Shell, Total at Petron ng kanilang mga oil products by P2/L.

Katatapos lang ng SONA ni PGMA at heto bad news na ang natatanggap ng mga motorists.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What kind of diesel do you use on your crosswind?