New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can also try Allen Isidro (again in Quezon City - E. Rod and Quezon Ave branches). They bought our Sentra back to showroom condition after it was intentionally rammed by some power-tripping armored van crew.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpo
    Thank god we were ok. Got hit by a speeding motorcycle and due to the impact force me to the other side of the lane thus damaging 2 more vehicles.

Well siguro sa CASA nalang, plan ko sa pasig sana since I purchased it from alabang and is owned and operated by the AYALA's so mas pulido ika nga. Yung sa makati yun ba sa GENCARS? sino kaya owner and operator nito?

thank you for all your sentiments.
    Bro kung sa GenCars may kilala ako dyan pwede kita irecommend.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699
    Bro kung sa GenCars may kilala ako dyan pwede kita irecommend.
    Sige Bro, could you kindly PM me his name and contact number. Although insurance ang aasikaso... gusto ko lang ng may madaling kausap sa loob para in case I want to visit my car every now and then. Tsaka para pulido ang trabaho. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    accident happens.. last 2 nights mga 1:00 am papunta kami ng friend ko sa mcdo pra kumain pro may bumanga sa amin na lasing na 45 yr old buti nlang nkahalata friend ko so nailagan niya at nabanga lng sa side doors nya.. drunk driver kasi nka bump sa amin nag over take sa maling lane.. damn.. sayang side dors ng crosswind xuvi nya..

anywayz, buti nlang salamat sa Diyos mga bro wlang maliit na galos.. pasalamat ka din bro na wla talagang nangyari sayu.. pa repair mo nlang yan or da-anin sa insurance kaso may share yata kang babayaran..

Nakaka asar talaga mga drunk drivers!!!
    "it would take one drunk driver to destroy a famlily"

Mag ingat2x tau bro.. Good bless!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpo
    Guys,

Got into a major accident last sunday, the result is right passenger doors (both), front fenders (both), hood, bumper, foglights, headlights, grills got wrecked. Well I guess palit na lahat ito. Ang masakit pa my CATZ HID got wrecked too! plus my JAOS lampstay and IPF driving lights (not covered by insurance)

Anyway talked with my insurance and they mentioned I can still have my car repaired in the CASA ( my choice is Isuzu Pasig), do you think it is better? Or would you recommend some other shops? Medyo major ang gagawin dito since the engine (air filter) got in due to the collision.

Would appreciate your soonest response! thanks!
    sa quezon ave-araneta ave intersection ba to nangyari? i have seen multiple collision of vehicles last sunday including a trooper, an L300 and others pa... around 11:30 am....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakit sa ulo yan sir,sana maayos lahat asap..and buti nman po at ok kayo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mackvil
    sa quezon ave-araneta ave intersection ba to nangyari? i have seen multiple collision of vehicles last sunday including a trooper, an L300 and others pa... around 11:30 am....

Yup, yun na nga... got hit by a Motorcycle which force me to swerve to the other lane thus damaging 2 more cars.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba ang dinedemanda sayo nung mga nabangga mo? kung sasagutin mo naman ang damages nila bakit pa sila nagdemanda. and comprehensive naman ang insurance mo so wala ka na rin problema sa claims nila. insurance mo na ang bahala sa kanila.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    ano ba ang dinedemanda sayo nung mga nabangga mo? kung sasagutin mo naman ang damages nila bakit pa sila nagdemanda. and comprehensive naman ang insurance mo so wala ka na rin problema sa claims nila. insurance mo na ang bahala sa kanila.
    Yup, yun nga ang sinasabi ko sa kanila. I am willing to have their car repaired and give them 10K one time for whatever abala it did. But I guess they think just because I was driving a trooper they hit the jackpot and wanted more. Actually they wanted me to replace their entire vehicle with a new one or give them 150k and the old car (damaged) is ours na daw. But we didnt agree since that is too much! when the damages on their vehicle was front only (L300) at most is replace the entire front cabin. . Then I raised the offer to 20K aside from repairing their car and they agreed! but when the final negotation is to be done in front of the inspector... they changed again! what they wanted is 20K per month till their car is finished... while it was mentioned beforehand by the talyer na 1 month lang gagawin yung sasakyan nila... and mukhang di sila makapaniwala. Di na ako pumayag after since ang iniisip ko modus operandi nila ito since it is possible after a month saasabihin nila di maayos ang brake... and so on....

Magulang lang talaga itong nakabangga ko, even treathened the police office na ipapatulfo daw sya and abogado daw nya si Atty AGA ng DZMM ba? Ewan ko lang kung ano ang magiging storya nito... right now my car is impounded and bit by bit some parts are missing haay.... they kept on saying wag daw payagan kunin yung sa sasakyan ko sa impounding area samantalang on my dumbness (good faith) pullout ko sasakyan nya brought it to talyer to be assessed already since it was part of a negotation done (to determine repair time)

Filed the case with QC city hall already well just wait for the subpoena and sila na kumausap sa insurance ko.. but I heard I still have to go with the lawyer of the insurance... is that true??? Anyway just pray for me that this problem will be over soon and I can have my trooper repaired at soonest possible time. By the way comprehensive ang insurance ko.
    Last edited by mdpo; October 31st, 2005 at 09:03 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Bro, spell out the word, "ACCIDENT", to those you hit, and have your insurance handle the settlement. It's not worth your time to worry about this. Tulfo or Atty. Aga, it's not going to change things . . . unless of course DUI ka.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
My trooper got wrecked.