New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 528
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #421
    Quote Originally Posted by eidekos View Post
    Hi guys, is it beneficial to get the additional rust proofing and paint protect offered by the dealer?

    Diba factory already have rust proof? also the paint protect, is it different or better than those ceramic coat outside?

    thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no need bro for the rust proofing.

    for paint protection.. ppf's are the best. they cost $$$$

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9
    #422
    ppf's? is that ceramic glass coat?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #423
    Quote Originally Posted by eidekos View Post
    ppf's? is that ceramic glass coat?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    paint protection films..


    ceramic pro and vkool Phil have them

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9
    #424
    thanks bro. was offered by the casa rust proof and paint protect. so deciding the option to do it one time with casa or outside


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    39
    #425
    Quote Originally Posted by eidekos View Post
    thanks bro. was offered by the casa rust proof and paint protect. so deciding the option to do it one time with casa or outside


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    same here'

    pero sabi sa forum na nabasa ko no need,
    nakalimutan ko lang kung saan na yun, he he he
    pati wax nga eh, after 6 months pa daw dapat iwax,.

    opinion lang di ko mahanap ung source ko eh,.

    Tama po ba?

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #426
    Quote Originally Posted by pLF_20 View Post
    same here'

    pero sabi sa forum na nabasa ko no need,
    nakalimutan ko lang kung saan na yun, he he he
    pati wax nga eh, after 6 months pa daw dapat iwax,.

    opinion lang di ko mahanap ung source ko eh,.

    Tama po ba?
    you still have the clearcoat naman. good wax buffed properly will not do any harm.. good protection from bird poop and water stains

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9
    #427
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/car-r...s-a-t-4x2.html

    i think this is the first review on 1.9 LS AT * 1.3M

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #428
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Mas magaan ba steering ng rz4e sa 3.0?
    hmm this review says otherwise.. iba siguro yun hydraulics ng 1.9 LS vs 1.9 LSA

    https://www.autoindustriya.com/car-r...s-a-t-4x2.html

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,794
    #429
    some people I know, though I must admit could be OC, 3step detail/wax their car straight out of the casa. This is because they say these units are usually stored outdoors at the mercy of the elements and only get cleaned up once they get sold.

    Though I can appreciate their point personally haven't done this nor plan to.

  10. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    572
    #430
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    some people I know, though I must admit could be OC, 3step detail/wax their car straight out of the casa. This is because they say these units are usually stored outdoors at the mercy of the elements and only get cleaned up once they get sold.

    Though I can appreciate their point personally haven't done this nor plan to.
    Yes it is true that these cars are stored outdoors... but casas usually do detail their cars prior to release too.

    Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine