New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 528
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #101
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Sa china meron na nga yung updated interior eh kaso wala pa din ata ito sa thailand kaya mukang malabo pa ito bago dumating satin. Siguro pag lumabas na ang all-new nissan terra, dun lang nila babaguhin yan.
    will isuzu change interiors based on a new comer? or will they decide based on the new 2.4 isuzu engine Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #102
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    will isuzu change interiors based on a new comer? or will they decide based on the new 2.4 isuzu engine Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Whatever reason they would say that would force them to bring it here, the only thing I could say is that isuzu is too slow to respond. They should have included it when the facelift was launched last year.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #103
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Whatever reason they would say that would force them to bring it here, the only thing I could say is that isuzu is too slow to respond. They should have included it when the facelift was launched last year.
    they never did. so mag hintay ka padin

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #104
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    they never did. so mag hintay ka padin

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    What i mean is, sana ginaya nila yung chevy last 2016. The facelift was brought for the colorado and tb along with the updated dashboards or interior, which is a good departure from the hard plastics of the original one. Now I'm sure if they also did that, they would have attracted more customers than what they have right now. For what we know, it was the 3rd best selling ppv last year too. Kaya sana they also meet our expectations din, para maging sulit naman yung price niya with the post-train law.

  5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    #105
    1.595M? e di mas mababa pa rin MS standard AT after discount.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    1.595M? e di mas mababa pa rin MS standard AT after discount.
    Kaya kumakalat sa kalsada eh. 😂

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    148
    #107
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Kaya kumakalat sa kalsada eh. 😂
    Mas Maganda naman di hamak MS kesa sa MUx, mas komportable kahit sa long drive and ride. Nagkataon lang na siniraan ng Abias kaya lumaglag sales kaya siguro nagdidiscount.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #108
    Quote Originally Posted by satori-san View Post
    Mas Maganda naman di hamak MS kesa sa MUx, mas komportable kahit sa long drive and ride. Nagkataon lang na siniraan ng Abias kaya lumaglag sales kaya siguro nagdidiscount.
    Ok sana ms kaso hindi parin ako fan ng teardrop tail lights hanggang sa ngayon eh. 😂

    Pag magfacelift kaya babaguhin nila yun? It makes me wonder. 🤔

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    148
    #109
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Ok sana ms kaso hindi parin ako fan ng teardrop tail lights hanggang sa ngayon eh. 😂

    Pag magfacelift kaya babaguhin nila yun? It makes me wonder. 🤔
    Kung facelift eh may dapat pa ba baguhin sa face? hehe, siguro tail lift kailangan natin. Very subjective kase ang looks ng tail lights nya, sakin kase added safety rin sa gabi. Tsaka di ko naman sya nakikita

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #110
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Ok sana ms kaso hindi parin ako fan ng teardrop tail lights hanggang sa ngayon eh. 😂

    Pag magfacelift kaya babaguhin nila yun? It makes me wonder. 🤔
    Buttlift na yun pag ganun

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine