New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Finally got to see the Php 1.3M variant in person at the PIMS today.

Exterior seem ok to me (with the exception of the omission of the rear wiper). I like the fact that all the overly chrome decoration have been removed in place of gray plastic front grill, black door handles, etc.. Even the 16" looks more muscular (albeit a bit smaller) vs. the lower profile rims/tires of the higher variants.

Interior-wise, the first thing that greets you is the dash which is so plasticky. The quality that it emanates feels like its from a 90's car or even similar to China made vehicles. I wonder why Isuzu failed to update the dash, like the Chevy updated the Trailblazer's to match its exterior update. This 1.3M variant also does not have a recirculate button (just like the old 2.5li M/T variant before). I asked the salesperson and she did not know or understand when I asked "in the absence of the recirculate button, what will be the default mode?" I assume recirculate and there will be no option for fresh air.

Overall this vehicle is really value for money. I understand it shares the same engine and powertrain as the higher mid variant.
    I think I read somewhere sa manual na may konting outside air na pumapasok sa A/C even with the vents closed, try ko ulit hanapin bukas.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mukhang mali article ng Autoinduatriya.
    Nakakuha ako leaflet kanina ng 1.9 LS AT.
    Airbags at brake override system ang kasama.
    Walang ABS at EBD.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Mga sirs patulong naman, planning to get one.

will I go for the 1.9 LSA AT with a 40k discount or go for the 3.0 LSA AT with a 215k discount?

Factors to consider are FC and added features.

Thanks!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by motski99 View Post

will I go for the 1.9 LSA AT with a 40k discount or go for the 3.0 LSA AT with a 215k discount?

Thanks!

small diff.. go for the 3.0 its got esc and the ultra reliable engine. fc is almost the same as per thai specs.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by motski99 View Post

Thanks!

Get the 3.0 LSA sir. While I think it may consume a little more fuel than the 1.9, sa palagay ko di naman ganoon kalaki ang difference.

For me the biggest factor is the engine reliability and power output.
    The 3.0 4JJ1 engine has been here for quite some time, so parts are easily available and issues are mostly resolved. Unlike sa 1.9 na relatively "New" sa market.
    For the power output, it is better to have more of it especially at times when you need it.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    To those who have this 1.9 mux bluepower, ok naman ba ang power/torque/output lalo na ang a/t version nito?

Of course comparison should not be with its 3.0 kuya but maybe more on its capability to carry its body and perform usual functions within the city and out of town trips.

Im asking this for the reason na marami ang nagsasabi na underpower daw...and to think hindi nila na test drive ito...they just based their assumption on its 1.9 engine. A number of times,may nakakasabay ako na 1.9 a/t sa cavitex and based on how it runs...mukhang ok naman and adequate naman ang power nito. Hindi naman siguro ipapahiya ng isuzu ang reputation nito by building an underpowered engine.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post
    To those who have this 1.9 mux bluepower, ok naman ba ang power/torque/output lalo na ang a/t version nito?

Of course comparison should not be with its 3.0 kuya but maybe more on its capability to carry its body and perform usual functions within the city and out of town trips.

Im asking this for the reason na marami ang nagsasabi na underpower daw...and to think hindi nila na test drive ito...they just based their assumption on its 1.9 engine. A number of times,may nakakasabay ako na 1.9 a/t sa cavitex and based on how it runs...mukhang ok naman and adequate naman ang power nito. Hindi naman siguro ipapahiya ng isuzu ang reputation nito by building an underpowered engine.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    i don't own a rz4e isuzu. Noon naman i rarely or have not heard a lot of complaints of 102hp powered diesel innovas even 145hp fortuners or 134hp non vgt monteros being severely underpowered. I know lately hp/torque figures have been increasing quite admirably. It may not be the most torquey or powerful pero for majority of our Philippine setting I'm pretty sure the 1.9 mux is adequate if not more than that.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    16 rims na lang gulong nyan 1.9 di na underpowered yan , yakang yaka paikutin ng 1.9. i think thats whh Isuzu downgraded to 16 rims, parang walang reklamo sa engine power as well as mas matiped pa yan 16 rims sa FC

ako nga decided na ako, even If I have the 3.0 bluepower, Ill downgraded to the MIvec 2.4 Montero as my next car. di na ako mag Terra, hun sa tingen ko ang underpowered with a big heavy body and an old navaraa engine. it shows naman wh initial FC cnsumption is at 7km litr, that means the body is heavy. thats the avg FC of the big and heavy Pajero BK

ive been obseeving both the pictures in FB pages as well as in person seeing the Terra sa roads na tin, I think that Terra body is too wide and also sya talaga pinakapanget sa big Japanesw 4 PPV pag nagkakatabi tabi sa parking lot, so dated ang design.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    16 rims na lang gulong nyan 1.9 di na underpowered yan , yakang yaka paikutin ng 1.9. i think thats whh Isuzu downgraded to 16 rims, parang walang reklamo sa engine power as well as mas matiped pa yan 16 rims sa FC

ako nga decided na ako, even If I have the 3.0 bluepower, Ill downgraded to the MIvec 2.4 Montero as my next car. di na ako mag Terra, hun sa tingen ko ang underpowered with a big heavy body and an old navaraa engine. it shows naman wh initial FC cnsumption is at 7km litr, that means the body is heavy. thats the avg FC of the big and heavy Pajero BK

ive been obseeving both the pictures in FB pages as well as in person seeing the Terra sa roads na tin, I think that Terra body is too wide and also sya talaga pinakapanget sa big Japanesw 4 PPV pag nagkakatabi tabi sa parking lot, so dated ang design.
    youre correct on the terra's fc

we shouldve gotten the 2.3TT over the Jurassic 2.5

the mivec and lightest in class body is a good choice

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3rd most powerful na ang YD25ditt sa PH market, trailing behind the 2.8 Duramax & the Duratorq 3.2

Same power & torque figures lang naman yung YD25 sa YS23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk