New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mondragon View Post
    nhr truck nman po i2.. hndi na elf.... importante isuzu engine yan at extra heavy duty reliable yan still fuel efficient..... konti modifications lang sa van body nila.. like gwing foldable lahat ng seats(hope there is a minimum configuration of 23 seat), higher ground clearance, sliding doors...
    hindi elf?

NHR, NKR, NPR elf lahat yan (known as elf in japan. N-series outside japan)

NHR is lighter than NKR, NPR

extra heavy duty? pinaka light duty na N-series yan. kaya maliit ang makina

pls check your facts

we used to import japan surplus trucks
    Last edited by uls; February 20th, 2012 at 02:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kung NKR gamitin nila pang minibus mas ok pa

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Apologies to the "Isuzu Manila Sales" and "Centro I-Van" Facebook pages where I borrowed the following photos:

Pre-production Isuzu I-Van. Notice that it wears the more attractive D-Max wheels. Also not sure if the "Elf Microbus" tailgate trim made it to production.

Official I-Van brochure as per Centro (no high-res version available):

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I was planning to test drive this, actually... but I'm unsure about the truck-like driving position, and the shifter was a turn-off... from your report, seems like it's even worse on the move.

The interior trim is really terrible. It would have been better if they'd simply tacked fabric or vinyl trim onto plastic parts to disguise the low-rent nature of the materials.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You should've seen my face when I pulled down the sun visor (to reduce glare) and realized that it was what was holding the head liner up! hahaha.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    You should've seen my face when I pulled down the sun visor (to reduce glare) and realized that it was what was holding the head liner up! hahaha.
    Did it look something like this?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

kala ko pa naman maganda gawa ng centro

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    More photos by OTEP:

Rear a/c evaporator and aux fan in quarter panel. Mesh screen is already dented and distorted.

The headliner just ends. No trim to finish it off. Just cover it up by folding the sunvisor. Wow.

There is vinyl and glue overlap. And the door literally scratches itself in normal use.

Fiberglass door panel. Cheap looking with auto self destruct function. Note the exposed mounting hardware.

Exposed steel beam above driver's head. The vinyl trim has lots of glue marks and finger prints.

Sitting in the cockpit.

Fail.

Ambulance? Alam ko mabibilis ang mga ambulance eh. Hindi kaya mag expire mga pasyente dito sa sobrang bagal and tagtag? Or dahil mababangga pag biglang preno no thanks to the 4 silly drum brakes? The ISUZU 4JB1-TC engine is just plain pathetic. Mas mataas pa nga ang HP and torque ratings ng 2KD-FTV ng Hiace.

Akala siguro nila gagana pa ang marketing nilang "it's tough because it's an ISUZU".

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    sir otep alam ko, sa nhr flexi truck: 3800kg(Gross weight),1475kg(Curb weight) so the payload is 2325kg..
    sa i-van:3800kg(Gross weight), 1520kg(curb weight) so payload nya is 2280kg...

so yang naka hilight ng blue is for i-van ambulance and flexi truck? sa bagay mukang ms magaan eh... gaya nga ng mga comments sna mapataasan nila ung ground clearance ng body anu? tapos gawin foldable ung seats.. kahit gayahin nlng nila configuration ng 18 seater na urban pero 6x6 ung sidefacing seats para at least 23 seat..

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Isuzu I-Van Test Drive Report