New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1592
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRussell View Post
    ano po magandang tire specs sir kapag r15 ang isasalpak?
    ano din po ideal offset ng Hilander?
    TIA..
    GodBless..
    Wait up. I understand the feeling of "excitement" in searching for a nice design rim/tire for your Hilander but be careful to take a plunge on a rim/tire that is only suitable for passenger cars. Being a 4-stud hub, you would likely be swayed to use rims that are only suitable for passenger cars >>> which are lighter.

The same applies for the tires. LOADING INDEX must be considered when in search intended for utility vehicles. 2 tires may be identical in size (i.e. 185/70R14) but the loading index for PC is much less than that of a utility vehicle. Baka masabugan ka paglaon.

Be careful.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Wait up. I understand the feeling of "excitement" in searching for a nice design rim/tire for your Hilander but be careful to take a plunge on a rim/tire that is only suitable for passenger cars. Being a 4-stud hub, you would likely be swayed to use rims that are only suitable for passenger cars >>> which are lighter.

The same applies for the tires. LOADING INDEX must be considered when in search intended for utility vehicles. 2 tires may be identical in size (i.e. 185/70R14) but the loading index for PC is much less than that of a utility vehicle. Baka masabugan ka paglaon.

Be careful.
    ok sir..
    Maraming salamat po..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Be careful.
    nga pala sir, mas mababa po ba ang tendency na sumabog goma kapag mas malapad?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRussell View Post
    nga pala sir, mas mababa po ba ang tendency na sumabog goma kapag mas malapad?
    Nope. The width of the tires has nothing in to do with reducing the risk. Again, LOAD INDEX is the basis if the said tires (regardless of size) is adaptable to a particular vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Nope. The width of the tires has nothing in to do with reducing the risk. Again, LOAD INDEX is the basis if the said tires (regardless of size) is adaptable to a particular vehicle.
    Salamat sir..
    up...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    May i ask kung saan may magaling na nag aaligned ng pintuan?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    +1, tire width (if same tire pattern) will increase traction nga lang. Plus more stability if yung offset ng new rim ay palabas ng body. Madumihin nga lang sa ulan. hehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sKiPPer23 View Post
    May i ask kung saan may magaling na nag aaligned ng pintuan?
    Dealer or any latero. Pero kayang i-DIY yan. You would just need to adjust the door striker/catcher.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard14 View Post
    Mga sir need comment and suggestion tungkol d2...

I think may leak ata yung rear differential namin... Kakapaayus at kakalagay lang ng gear oil nito pero bakit kaya parang may tagas na naman... Need help po TIA

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2711/photo1858.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3371/photo1859.jpg

Mukhang gear il na gumagapang sa propeller shaft, tpos pag umikot yung propeller humahampas sa paligid. Tama b?

Rear side na cross joint ba yan?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hello mga guys tanong ko lang kung paano mabawasan ng konti yung white smoke sa 4JA1 engine natin naaawa kasi ako sa pinagpaparadahan ko medyo mausok yung hi-lander xtrm ko ano ba dapat gawin para mawala yung white smoke?

Isuzu Hi-Lander owner's (Please participate for us to form a group)