New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the sound that soeunds like there is something loose sa steering wheel is normal sa mga isuzu just like what beetols said. had mine since it was brand new, sa steering column yan sa joint.

sa lumalaban it might be that the power steering hose is not OEM it is smaller in diameter hence the power steering will emit a whining sound and the steering wheel tends to be hard feeling mo lumalaban.

try to jack up the front tires and turn the tires, the CV joint should not be turning with the wheel if it is hindi naka disengage. wheels bearings might be damaged but since you said the noise is in the steering wheel, this could not be the culprit.

just changed my 4 ball joints at 950 each 555 OEM is 1.8k each. center link OEM 4.8k mahal! also since you had your injection pump overhauled did they check the pressure of the injectors?

hirap kung masira ang power steering pump, dito s amin walang surplus brand new lang and it cost over 5k.

BTW my suspension set up is OME shocks and OME rear leaf springs. better ride than OEM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    *ARB - sir mahal nga ang pump! while shopping around for repair kit, i got an offer for 3.7k for a surplus one. But i was finally able to source it out from IZu Parts Caloocan. Got an original kit for 1.3k! looks original naman and now my pump is leak free. Sinubukan ko lang to check pero i think it was worth it...so far! hehe.

*Habagat - yung leaf spring bushings ko had to be replaced every less than a year kase binibili ko dati yung mga tig 30 petot lang which was made of old truck tires or what....now i'm using an OEM (daw!) and it's been over a year and wala pang lagatok sa likod. kase you can really hear that loud "thug" kapag ubos na ang bushing mo...wait mo nalang yon before changing to new ones.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    sir BeetOls, inalug ko yung steering column, okay naman, solid pa naman. siguro tama si ARB, ganoon talaga ang ingay sa steering wheel. sa tingin ko yung suspension parts talaga ang deperensya... sana ma-ayos ko ito next month. salamat sa mga inputs ninyo, at least may idea na ako kung magkano yung budget to look for sa iba't ibang klase ng repair works...

wala pa kong narinig lagatok sa likod ng pick-up, so okay pa siguro yung mga bushings ko, wait na lang ako bago palitan ng reserba.

ARB, what's the difference nga pala from OME and OEM sa suspension setups at bakit naging better ride for you ang OME?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    OME is Old Man Emu

OEM - Original Equipment of Manufacturer

sa stock fuego or with other replacement shocks na not high quality the front of the fuego usually bounces a lot, especially sa humps. with OME better ride, handling.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    how does it compare sa cost, OME against OEM? i think replacement front shocks lang ang ipinalit sa fuego. yung rear shocks ko naman gas type ata...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    purchasing high quality performance shocks is quite an investment - If im not mistaken, it should set you back no less than 5k each (not sure ulit) although difference sa ride should be significant. As for standards, you can never go wrong with KYB shocks as they are the OEM manufacturers (1K+ each). I use gas sa harap para mas stiff and since nandon yung weight talaga and fluid type at the back (still using my OEMs).

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    wow, mahal pala OME shocks... guess i'll stick to standards nalang if ever they're up for replacement, hehe... so far wala naman akong reklamo sa shocks ko, okay naman, esp. if marami ang sakay.

yun palang rear stepboard (naka-elevate from the center stepboard) located sa leftmost corner, nadiskubre ko na natanggal ang fixing bolt, nag-rarattle. kaso lang, may makapal na rubber tread na nakadikit, kaya mahirap i-ayos ng diretso or palitan yun bolt na located sa ilalim ng rubber. kung tatangalin ko itong rubber na ito, ano bang gamitin nating pangdikit? parang very tight kasi ang pagka dikit ngayon at baka hindi maibalik sa ganoon ka dikit if tatangalin. or is there another way to fix this without removing the rubber? TIA

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    some fuegos na na set-up namin with ARB products.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    another one with a custom intercooler for the turbo

and the older model with complete OME suspension

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    nice pics Arb. ask ko lang ano nga pala ang mga ARB products at saan mabibili sa visayas? newbie po kasi ako sa mga ganito at may nakita kasi akong stickers na ARB nakadikit sa isang pickup dito sa amin. tia

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Isuzu Fuego [Merged]