New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 640
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    44
    #171
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV View Post
    for the maintenance of the crosswind..

    I suggest you change oil every 5000 kilometers. if doing outside the casa. be sure to use the right engine oils, ATF, fuel filter, and regular check up of the belts. This is very inportant specially for the transmission oil. for the AC every 6 months is recommended. check brakes every 2 years. Hope this helps.

    Ah ok, not much difference din pala, i thought you have something extra when dealing with diesel... Thanks a lot...

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6
    #172
    hi mga ka berks sa isuzu!

    im a nawbie here and quite hesitant to post anything here because its my first time doing this.. just got my xuvi 2004 limited edition this feb after a long research here in tsikot.com after my friend referr me to this site.. thanks to him.. its not that also i choose croswind because my father in law own an xto and his odometer reading is 246,000T and its still climbing..
    so far as i remember only the tires, the belts, and o-rings in the steering has been replace.. hindi pa daw napa calibrate only change oil lng... no plans of selling it.. kaya ive decided to buy one kahit im a second owner na... hopefully wala sana maging big problem ito.. fist diesel engine ko to after owning 4 sedans before at naibenta ko na sila lahat.. kwento na lng ako next time sa maging ride ko nito kasi were planning for a long travel sa aming bagong xwind..

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5
    #173
    Guys, Just need a few tips! anyway, Im driving a XUV-2007 a/t edition. It is a long story how I got this car. Basically minana namin ni misis.Honestly di ako happy sa performance niya. I get 7km/liter I use shell diesel(for city driving)10km/l hi-way. And the reason Im whinging is that I went to ilocos nung Holy week and I feel na underpowerd itong crosswind xuv. Change the oil and filters as stated on the manual. If you can give me tips on how to improve performance and furl milage please do. I am sorely tempted to trade it in for the dmax ls 3.0 with the CRDi(ipon lang muna). If you can giv me tips please do. and saan pwede pakabit ng bull bar na reliable din? I live at quezon city. Saan niyo alam na meron. God bless!

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    #174
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbins_26 View Post
    Guys, Just need a few tips! anyway, Im driving a XUV-2007 a/t edition. It is a long story how I got this car. Basically minana namin ni misis.Honestly di ako happy sa performance niya. I get 7km/liter I use shell diesel(for city driving)10km/l hi-way. And the reason Im whinging is that I went to ilocos nung Holy week and I feel na underpowerd itong crosswind xuv. Change the oil and filters as stated on the manual. If you can give me tips on how to improve performance and furl milage please do. I am sorely tempted to trade it in for the dmax ls 3.0 with the CRDi(ipon lang muna). If you can giv me tips please do. and saan pwede pakabit ng bull bar na reliable din? I live at quezon city. Saan niyo alam na meron. God bless!
    ganyan talaga ang crosswind at sir..mabagal..kung gusto mo palitan mo ung turbo..may kilala ako na nagbebenta at nagkakabit ng turbo..more and better HP than the usual..2.5L lang kasi ang xwind compared sa dmax na 3.0L..kung gusto mo ng diesel dapat manual..pero since at na yang auto palitan mo ung turbo into a much better one..

    bullbars ba?sa banawe ka punta..dami dun..palagay mo ung bullbar na may steel sa ilalim para pag tag ulan nahahawi ung tubig at hindi madaling kalawangin ung pang ilalim mo.. ;)

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5
    #175
    Quote Originally Posted by mucho_chinito View Post
    ganyan talaga ang crosswind at sir..mabagal..kung gusto mo palitan mo ung turbo..may kilala ako na nagbebenta at nagkakabit ng turbo..more and better HP than the usual..2.5L lang kasi ang xwind compared sa dmax na 3.0L..kung gusto mo ng diesel dapat manual..pero since at na yang auto palitan mo ung turbo into a much better one..

    bullbars ba?sa banawe ka punta..dami dun..palagay mo ung bullbar na may steel sa ilalim para pag tag ulan nahahawi ung tubig at hindi madaling kalawangin ung pang ilalim mo.. ;)

    thanks dude!

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5
    #176
    Quote Originally Posted by mucho_chinito View Post
    ganyan talaga ang crosswind at sir..mabagal..kung gusto mo palitan mo ung turbo..may kilala ako na nagbebenta at nagkakabit ng turbo..more and better HP than the usual..2.5L lang kasi ang xwind compared sa dmax na 3.0L..kung gusto mo ng diesel dapat manual..pero since at na yang auto palitan mo ung turbo into a much better one..

    bullbars ba?sa banawe ka punta..dami dun..palagay mo ung bullbar na may steel sa ilalim para pag tag ulan nahahawi ung tubig at hindi madaling kalawangin ung pang ilalim mo.. ;)
    thanks dude, saan yung tropa na nagkakabit ng turbo?

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    #177
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbins_26 View Post
    thanks dude, saan yung tropa na nagkakabit ng turbo?
    if you want turbo for your car/s contact this person:

    JP-09175067474

    tell him that you got his number from his KUYA AARON..

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    #178
    Hi guys, im planning to buy a pair of bosh aerotwin wiper for my brother-in-law who owns a 2003 crosswind xuv, kaso di ko alam ang size ng wiper for the front and rear...pls help naman..TIA

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20
    #179
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Hi guys, im planning to buy a pair of bosh aerotwin wiper for my brother-in-law who owns a 2003 crosswind xuv, kaso di ko alam ang size ng wiper for the front and rear...pls help naman..TIA
    good day sir..im selling BANANA TYPE wipers (similar to honda civic 06 model up wipers )..i also have LED parklights, LED domelights, car fresheners ( that lasts up to 6 months ), & HID's..i personally installed the stuffs im selling in my 2003 XUVi..

    if youre interested kindly contact me at 09275000571/09209184276..

    you may also check the actual pics in my site:
    www.carstfuffs.multiply.com

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    #180
    i have a question im planning to buy crosswind xti 06, im planning to convert it to xuv 07(kc gusto kong yung may side mirror led na), gusto ko kc yung spare tire nasa likod hindi sa ilalim. ano-ano ba ang mga papalitan/convert and san pwede paconvert aside sa casa. how much do you think ang gagastusin estimate lng po. ty

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners