New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    ang kulit ng thread na to ah, never in my playfull mind did I ever think of this, pero mukhang masaya to sabayan mo pa ng kape at biskwit tapos naka radyo kayong dalawa masarap ang kwentuhan habang nagkakarera
    Pare, eto lang ang karerang in "slow mo"....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    nyahaha. Once drove a crosswind going to boracay before, pedal to the metal na, di pa rin ako makahabol sa convoy doing 130 kph. I was the slowpoke doing only 100 kph during that time. They radio'd me to catch up, but I told them na maxed out na ang kakayahan ng crosswind.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup... convoys are the biggest problem for the Crosswind... overtaking, not so much... I"m of the mind that, if you can't overtake the guy in front of you, he's going fast enough, just sit back behind him and relax.

The Crosswind is one of the elite few whose quarter-mile time is equal to or even shorter than its 0-100 km/h time...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    depends, max torque based on the manual is at 2300 rpm so shifting the m/t at this rpm can produce a standard result same as the a/t most probably but if the m/t driver chooses to shift at higher than 2.3K rpm then that will be more faster i'm sure.

and i totally agree...this going to be the battle of slow mo and quality of smoke :rockf:

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ano bang average speed ng isang kabayo? Ano kaya mas mabilis sa sprint 0-100 meters, kabayo o crosswind?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Ano bang average speed ng isang kabayo? Ano kaya mas mabilis sa sprint 0-100 meters, kabayo o crosswind?

Or the fast human runner of 100 meter dash is 10 seconds.

Mas mabilis ang human kaysa kabayo sa 100 meters.

Crosswind...accdg to Niky....takes 30 seconds to go 100kph.

Go figure how many seconds the Crosswind takes for the 100meters You are good in math.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ~hehe kakatuwa ang thread na to....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by willvill View Post
    Or the fast human runner of 100 meter dash is 10 seconds.

Mas mabilis ang human kaysa kabayo sa 100 meters.

Crosswind...accdg to Niky....takes 30 seconds to go 100kph.

Go figure how many seconds the Crosswind takes for the 100meters You are good in math.
    From a standing start up to 100 meter distance, assuming the crosswind is running under constant acceleration, according to my rough computations (please correct me if I'm wrong)... The crosswind would reach 100m in 14.696 secs..

Now this is just a theoretical computation, headwind / tailwind, weather conditions and road surface conditions are not included, these factors could greatly affect the vehicle's velocity and acceleration..

Also, I doubt that the runner and crosswind, undergoes constant acceleration..hehe... So in essence I think this figure is flawed, just posted it anyways..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ooops.. Double post

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Acceleration isn't constant... 100 meters should take around 6-8 seconds.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Friendly racing between an MT and AT Crosswinds