New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ray_isuzumakati,

You may also want to read about kelvin's problem with his lemon Crosswind and how Isuzu (mis)managed his predicament.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah now thats a horror story! if i were kelvin i would be extremely pissed off, buti nga mdyo cool lng sya in dealing with isuzu.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    man thats a funny sig you got there bluebimmer hahahaha sorry OT.

pero seriously, mr isuzu alabang dude, listen to our problems here sa forums and please let other reps from isuzu know about this.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if they continue their bad service, they'll be digging their own grave.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm happy with my isuzu...but as everyone mentioned here. After sales service really sucks. I think they should go back and study their goals and commitments.. I think they are more sales oriented, Which should not be their number one goal, but aftersales should be a priority. Customer service is what drives/makes people/buyers go back for more. Isuzu has the reliability of a good engine, but rest assured many of their buyers (including myself) would complaints about ISuzu's fit and finsih on their final unit. I guess they better get other suppliers for their parts. IMO. I think even their head office would get complaints and suggestions. But their customer relations group sucks. Look at their website. not as updated. They still have the Trooper Club link that never transpired.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    Delayed plate number, yan din ang naranasan ng bayaw ko ng bumili sila ng crosswind, sa inteco QA.

Yong delay ay ganito, binili noong April 2002, naideliver ang plate number April 2003. :lol:
    hey! thats 1 year!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    well, I got my plates after 11 days. We got our dmax unit from isuzu alabang. however, my unit has a squeaking sound under the front driver seat. I brought it back to them and after afew minutes of checking the service advisor(the one incharge of warranty) said he needs to check with the plant on what would to do with it. if its going to be replaced(chair only) or repaired or what. it would take about 1 week for this. hmmm....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    for our dmax, i find the service of makati gencars better than pasig, since they do it faster and the parts and labor are slightly lower. but on my 20k PMS, i do not like the oil they put in the engine. i detect an increase in my fuel consumption. hiway driving now i ave. 12.5km./ltr. before its at least 13.4km/ltr. i wont use them for my 25k PMS

isuzupasig, they let you bring your own oil. but their biggest fault to me is that i often see my vehicle un-attended for upto 15mins. that pisses me off. kaya tumatagal. used to seeing my vehicle in casa service being attended to until the work is done. advise ng iba mag pa-appointment.

thanks

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My friend bought a Crosswind sa Quezon Ave. branch (malapit na sa Edsa). I think he waited for 6 months for the license plate. Suki pa siya doon.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Here's another bad experience with isuzu casa service

Just had my 30000km PMS yesterday. I have a habit of checking the dipstick the next morning (before startup) after each service to see if they filled the correct amount of engine oil. To my horror, the oil level was TWICE the max level, oil in the dipstick was around 2inches. DIY to remove the excess oil. I think they want to destroy my engine.

I once had an argument with the SA, I was insisting they put only 5 liters of engine oil since the manual clearly states only 5.2 liters. I willl be the one to add the 200ml. They said its 6 liters. I was ok with 5.5 liters but their practice or training makes them put 6 liters. Or else they said.

And i spent Php4,200 for this lousy service. Have no alternative since its still under warranty. And i read Consumer Reports 2005, it said there is a federal law that protects consumer's right to DIY simple things like oil change, without in-validating the warranty. Hope we have a similar law here in addition to the lemon law.

FYI

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Bad,Bad,BAD! Isuzu dealer...