New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jefsan View Post
    Fellow CIA Tsikoteers,

While I was waiting for you guys to reply on the EB list, I came up with this:
    It can be the C.I.A. Tsikoteers logo for our group. What do you think? Your comments are welcomed.
    Looks good to me. Guys, any idea on how to improve it more?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    guys sali din ako... sayang now ko lang nabasa tong thread i was in megamall last april 19 kaso kahapon ko lang nakuha ung alterra ko... hehe....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hey people...im glad someone thought of this....i hope this transpires...sayang lang yung dream ng Isuzu to have a Trooper club, but for this, go, hope dumami kayo.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    hey people...im glad someone thought of this....i hope this transpires...sayang lang yung dream ng Isuzu to have a Trooper club, but for this, go, hope dumami kayo.
    sir av8or5

meron bang trooper club tsikot wing? if wala pa ok pa kayang mag tayo for a phase-out problematic trooper? si Starex_Gold pres .. haha

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archie_keenz View Post
    guys sali din ako... sayang now ko lang nabasa tong thread i was in megamall last april 19 kaso kahapon ko lang nakuha ung alterra ko... hehe....

Sir Archie_keenz,
    Congrats on ur new alterra! Yes, you r most welcome to join C.I.A. Tsikot.com. Next EB can be sa Race Wars * Clark this saturday. I want to see Jeri Lee and Lance Feliciano. Text me so we can set the time to meet. CP is 0917395-8888. Everyone is welcome to join the club, even the IVEA members. Hope to see you guys soon!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    sir av8or5

meron bang trooper club tsikot wing? if wala pa ok pa kayang mag tayo for a phase-out problematic trooper? si Starex_Gold pres .. haha
    hahaha. ikaw talaga sir. just be happy IPC is doing something about the Troopers. sorry...o.t.

mga sirs, if matuloy po ang club ninyo..our club won't mind miggling with your club.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    hahaha. ikaw talaga sir. just be happy IPC is doing something about the Troopers. sorry...o.t.

mga sirs, if matuloy po ang club ninyo..our club won't mind miggling with your club.
    hehe .. joke lang .. OT: yung injector and rcpv replacement still not modified ..

SIR jefsan put up din po kayo ng EB sa may 3 * metrowalk ..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir S_quilicot,

I'll try but may family outing kmi on that weekend to Baguio. Huling hirit ng kids for the summer. But if I know from Sir Jedi, dami pang EB events for Tsikoteers. Try to go to Clark muna so we can finally meet, ok? See you guys soon!

sir av8or5
    If you guys are in Clark, let's meet at the Tsikoot booth! Syempre, photo shoot with Megan again!!! Yahooo!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    okay ha. This is nice. hopefully mag-materialize itong Alterra club. I don't own one but I really like the ride.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hello Ppol!
    I just got back from Baguio and it was a wet weekend bcuz it was raining cats and dogs every afternoon! But me and my family made the most out of the trip by cruising around the city and malling (may sale sa SM!). Went home to Subic Sunday and tried the new SCT highway. Sayang, sarado pa ang Tarlac so we entered thru Mabalacat and paid P112. Took me 30mins to reach Subic and top speed ni Teri (Name of my Alterra) was 180kph. The only car na nag overtake was a Toyota Camry na 24V model! WHOOOSH!!! ang bilis niya pero dba gasoline siya??? HEHEHE! PANALO PA RIN AKO - DIESEL EH! Hey Guys, EB naman tayo sa Mall of Asia if u guys r free! May 09 kitakits tayo! Text me if any1 is interested.

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Alterra Club