New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Guys Jedi, Robert, hello,
    I am very much interested in joining the I-VEA club. My ride is a 2005 Alterra. Why dont we meet this saturday at World Trade Ctr for the Autoshow. Jedi said we are most welcome to meet sa Tsikot booth. He will help the group and I will be there on April 5th around 10am. Those who are interested, please add your name to this listing. Many thanks and see you there!!!

1. Jefsan - Isuzu Alterra 2005

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYPEEJAMES View Post
    Great idea Jedi! By the way, do you know if the '07 D-Max front grill will fit the '07 alterra's?
    I think it will because they are exactly identical in terms of vehicle width at the front

Interchangeable parts mean cost effective production costs.

Nice of you guys to initiate your club. More Power!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    HEY GUYS! I'll be making a sort of membership form and I'll post it here if it's okay with you people. By the way, I don't think I can make it Saturday pero who knows? This is Jaypee by the way and I own an 07 Alterra. Hope we get this thing going, God bless to all!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi JaypeeJames! Im Jeff and I went to the carshow this evening (6pm) and was able to meet Jedi (cool dude). Alterra car owners are welcome to have the EB there in the TSIKOT booth. Sorry if you cant make it Sat, how about tomorrow evening around 6:30pm? I will be waiting for people who are willing to sign up for the club. You come collect the names of those who will signup here sa forum and then let's meet to set the 1st general meeting date. Ok with you? See you guys there at the auto show!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir, kung ano man maitutulong ng tsikot para majumpstart ang binubuo nyong club... just tell us

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Guys, i went to the WTC Manila autoshow again and had my pix with sir Jedi and "Suhi" (Fast and Furious jap girl). Eat your heart out guys!!! Wala kayong pix with her if you dont go there...I also have her name na!!!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hey guys! Is anyone interested in forming an exclusive Alterra Club? We can help each other out talk about our vehicles in depth. If anyone is interested maybe you can send your details here para we can start something kahit basic lang. God bless to all!
    think its about time....count me in! my email add is don2_*yahoo.com

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hey guys! Is anyone interested in forming an exclusive Alterra Club? We can help each other out talk about our vehicles in depth. If anyone is interested maybe you can send your details here para we can start something kahit basic lang. God bless to all!
    think its about time....count me in! my email add is don2_*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    kakainggit ka naman

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    count me in too!! by the way i'm jonjon i have alterra '07.. sayang di ko nabasa agad 'to thread, pumunta pa naman sako sa carshow sa wtc, nasa likod nga lang ako kasi na-featured un alterra sa FHM bikini carwash, organized by big bert's.

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Alterra Club