New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1204 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 110411541194120012011202120312041205120612071208 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,040 of 12114
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYLEE1925 View Post
    Mga sir, ask ko lang..lahat po bang discounted Mux ay 2018 model?
    I would say yes coz Isuzu hasn't release any 2019-2020 models yet

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ambo2004 View Post
    Anybody here who knows a dealer who can give more than 250k pesos cash discount sa 2018 model?
    I think 250k discount is max. But try to contact Emil who sells MU-X accessories online he may refer you to a dealer who can offer max discount.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYLEE1925 View Post
    My friend did pay 1.667m..is it fair?
    Sir, would you suggest na may panloloko dun?
    All awhile my friend did thought na its 2019
    It pays to research before buying anything. I bought Luxe last May 1019 and I am fully aware that it was a 2018 model hence they are giving discounts ranging from 180k - 250k.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Hi!
    May naka-experience na ba sa inyo nung parang nag-hang yung head unit?

Pagka-start ng makina, gagana naman yung HU. Makakapili ka ng radio station, connect bluetooth, etc.
    Pero after a few minutes, magha-hang na siya.
    Tuloy pa rin ang tugtog niya pero wala ka ng mapipindot sa screen at hindi na din gagana yung steering wheel controls.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Hi!

Pagka-start ng makina, gagana naman yung HU. Makakapili ka ng radio station, connect bluetooth, etc.
    Tuloy pa rin ang tugtog niya pero wala ka ng mapipindot sa screen at hindi na din gagana yung steering wheel controls.
    Good pm, Sir.
    Before anything else. Try nninyo po pindutin with a ballpoint tip yun reset button.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Hi!

Like someone said already, try to do a "reset" with a ballpoint pen or any other pointed object. That usually does the trick. If after that and after a period of observation problem still comes back, best to bring it back to dealer for possible warranty claim. Is that an AVT unit? If yes, faster to bring it to Winterpine on Aurora Blvd. across Robinsons Magnolia.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlate View Post
    any boondock owners here,
    how's the experience
    Up ko lang to. Planning to get boondock soon. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by avidangler View Post
    Good pm, Sir.
    Before anything else. Try nninyo po pindutin with a ballpoint tip yun reset button.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Like someone said already, try to do a "reset" with a ballpoint pen or any other pointed object. That usually does the trick. If after that and after a period of observation problem still comes back, best to bring it back to dealer for possible warranty claim. Is that an AVT unit? If yes, faster to bring it to Winterpine on Aurora Blvd. across Robinsons Magnolia.
    Thank you! I will try this if it happens again.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    I wonder why isuzuph didn't have a media launch for this. Their sales must be really bad. they did have those huge discounts when they release the boondock pickups. new product and its got a 200k discount is plain stupid, lol

1.8 Million Dmax... with 2 airbags!