New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1157 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 10571107114711531154115511561157115811591160116111671207 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,570 of 12114
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    meron ba talagang stability control ang rz4e variants? according to isuzu brochure "not listed" but according to autoindustria meron!

autodeal says its available!

https://www.autoindustriya.com/featu...ey-rivals.html

FOCUS
    Last edited by StockEngine; June 11th, 2018 at 04:05 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    meron ba talagang stability control ang rz4e variants? according to isuzu brochure "not listed" but according to autoindustria meron!

autodeal says its available!

https://www.autoindustriya.com/featu...ey-rivals.html

FOCUS
    Baka 2.5 or 3.0 LS-A siguro yung nasa isip nung author Sir. According sa pic/s ng review nila (A.I.) sa 1.9 LS-A, no ESC/TCS switch behind turn signal stalk. Sad to say, nireserve nila sa TOTL variants ang ESC, HDC, at cruise control for this model year.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/image...st12895_14.jpg

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by neutral View Post
    Baka 2.5 or 3.0 LS-A siguro yung nasa isip nung author Sir. According sa pic/s ng review nila (A.I.) sa 1.9 LS-A, no ESC/TCS switch behind turn signal stalk. Sad to say, nireserve nila sa TOTL variants ang ESC, HDC, at cruise control for this model year.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/image...st12895_14.jpg
    Sana kahit ESC/TC niretain na lang nila sa 1.9, any car worth more than 1M should have them standard already. Buti pa yung Rush, all variants meron. I wonder how they were able to price the 2.5 LS-A A/T competitively with all the standard features at launch, I'd still pick our 2014 over the new 1.9.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Sana kahit ESC/TC niretain na lang nila sa 1.9, any car worth more than 1M should have them standard already. Buti pa yung Rush, all variants meron. I wonder how they were able to price the 2.5 LS-A A/T competitively with all the standard features at launch, I'd still pick our 2014 over the new 1.9.
    Kaya nga Sir e. Medyo one step behind ang Isuzu dito sa Philippine at Thailand market in terms of active and passive safety systems. Unless nalang kung magpasa ng law/s dito sa atin requiring car manufacturers to fit their new models with loads of active and passive safety systems. Sakit nga lang sa ulo at bulsa pag nag fail yung mga sensors and actuators.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014

it is moving backwards if they strip down the already offered amenities, like no more leather seats etc ...

pero parang Jollibee kasi yan eh, tinitpid ng tinipid ang ingredients tapos lalo pag nagmamahal

the culprit, dami masyado executives and employees sa headquarters. dami pasweldo doing redundant jobs

i mean it's a car, dapat nga ang direction eh adding cameras and more safety features at the same price point, as is Android Smartphones, di gano nagmamahal pero every year dami added features

oh well, they will all learn their lessons soon, these big companies once they realize wala na bumibile ng products nila

like what happened to Ford. during the time when they were offering only expeditions, sobra taas presyo. tapos biglang pumihit nag offer ng ecosport bang for the buck and then affordable Everest with all the perks. as result, lumakas ang Ford

in other news, so many known names closing soon, Zesto, Debenhams, AEO etc. I guess that what happens when a company concentrate on their own people rather the value of their products

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Isang beses pa lang din ako nakakita ng mu-X luxe sa daan, all the extra features should have been standard already, or at least offer the power tailgate as an option. Tbh sa ngayon I can hardly recommend the mu-X anymore, lalo na against the Terra.

An ESC module only costs manufacturers additional $100 sabi sa EuroNCAP, parang add-on lang siya sa ABS. So why remove it still? Yung HDC/HSA kahit sa higher end variants na lang.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Isang beses pa lang din ako nakakita ng mu-X luxe sa daan, all the extra features should have been standard already, or at least offer the power tailgate as an option. Tbh sa ngayon I can hardly recommend the mu-X anymore, lalo na against the Terra.

An ESC module only costs manufacturers additional $100 sabi sa EuroNCAP, parang add-on lang siya sa ABS. So why remove it still? Yung HDC/HSA kahit sa higher end variants na lang.

The market doesn't care about ESC.

Many people buy Isuzus because theyre reliable and cheap. It was a bonus back then that the MUX had a superb drivetrain and complete feature set for just 1.5M. But people bought the MUX because it was 1.5M, not because it had an 11 sec 0-100 time or traction control.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The market doesn't care about ESC.

Many people buy Isuzus because theyre reliable and cheap. It was a bonus back then that the MUX had a superb drivetrain and complete feature set for just 1.5M. But people bought the MUX because it was 1.5M, not because it had an 11 sec 0-100 time or traction control.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Even if most Pinoy customers have no idea what ESC does, they should already have the initiative to comply with the Global demand for safer transportation. Distributors don't even have to wait for the market to demand for it, ikaw mismo mag iintroduce sa kanila.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last saturday when I had my 5k kms PMS,I asked the SA regarding MUX sales in 2018 vs 2017 for same period. He told me na "medyo bumaba" even for its dmax series and cited price increase as probably the main culprit.

But maybe,just maybe, prospective buyers are also looking at the other brands' newer models and same year models as mux but has better safety features. Remember,SUVs are mostly used as family cars and it is of paramount importance to put our family members in the car with the most if not the best safety features as much as possible.

It is high time for Isuzu to highly consider the safety of its "loyal" clients and family members...kahit pa taasan nila ang price as long as the features are there,people would still go for it.

Kahit nga utility box ng mux hindi isinama eh, more than 10k din daw kasi.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Good day mga mux owners. Were getting mux 3.0 by end of the month via bank p.o. May i know what are the standard freebies included by the dealer. Yung agent ko po kasi ang kasama lang are as follows.

free 3m tint
    Matting
    10,000 PMS coupon
    Full tank
    ARC additional disc 15k

Ok na po ba yan. Hingi po ako ng tip..thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk