New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Dysons are expensive but I think the price is justified. After 2 vacuum cleaners pretty much stopped working after a year I've had enough and got a Dyson. The pet fur attachment still doesn't stand a chance against Jack Russell fur in the car though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    meron sa ace hardware i think 600 lang. bang for the buck na ba un?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Bilhin mo na lang ung vacuum na laging naka display sa labas ng ace hardware. Ganun ung sa akin, multi-purpose pa, suck and blow. Nagagamit ko siya pag naglilinis ng car tapos kailangan ng blower dun sa gilid ng side mirror, headlight, door, trunk, at iba pang mga singit singit ng kotse. Kung pwede ka naman pa car wash once a week para sa maximum vacuum na gusto. IMHO

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    shopvac 20 gamit namin.

wet and dry. suck and blow. very hardy lil mofo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Dyson are pretty expensive. They are the original manufacturers of the bladeless fans. Just looking at it looks so futuristic, but effective at the same time.

but soon to be replaced by irobot, lg and samsung robovac(for home only nga lang)

but dyson is the rolls royce of vacuum cleaners im guessing that cost 1,000 usd

dyson- not yet available in ph market

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Karcher and Ridgid are still on top of my list.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Im using this, actually 2 of those.

Industrial-grade, sturdy, powerful motor, no nonsense sucking power.

Avoid those tiny and car-plug DC vacuum cleaners, they tend to be gutless and easily break.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Edric1990 View Post
    Well I am using the Dyson DC33 from last 3 years and it gives the best performance and better cleaning then every other vacuum cleaner. I think you should take a loot on this, because I love this so much. here is the picture of of that vacuum cleaner.

Well its about $360 when we bought but I don't know about recent price...you can buy it any good electronic store.

PHJ Services

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I think good buy na those in Ace and Handyman vacuum/blowers for 2500. dami pa gamit nito at accessories..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    hi, up ko lang ang thread. anong recommended nyong vacuum cleaner (220V and not the car portable type) na pwede na for home use car cleaning?
    yung may interchangeable tips sana. ang main concern ko lang is yung kayang humigop ng dust sa gilid gilid ng floor carpet and floor mat.
    I forbid eating inside the car din para di mahirap linisin.
    Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hi, up ko lang ang thread. anong recommended nyong vacuum cleaner (220V and not the car portable type) na pwede na for home use car cleaning?
    yung may interchangeable tips sana. ang main concern ko lang is yung kayang humigop ng dust sa gilid gilid ng floor carpet and floor mat.
    I forbid eating inside the car din para di mahirap linisin.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?