New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    you have a point po.thanks a lot ser!hindi na baleng mahal as long as it is quality and will lasts long dba?!panibagong canvass na naman to for sure..pero would it be wiser if summer ko na lang pagawa po ksi syempre e mas mainit and mas matutuyo properly then this month where maginaw tas konting init lang naeexperience namin dito sa place namin..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's a special type of paint that is actually more like a dye. the vinyl also has to be prepped a certain way because it's more porous and textured. better leave this job to a professional interior shop.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    my opinions lang po mga sir...just correct me if i am wrong...
    if one would look closely at the pics, the only ones that are painted are he plastic trims, not the vinyl surface. for this, you can actually disassemble the said parts and prep them properly...sand(maybe wet sanding), wash/clean thoroughly, dry, apply some plastic primer(w/c is available in our local hardwares), then thin coats of paint...and maybe some layers of clear coat. let dry for a couple of hours or so...maybe half a day outside but free from dust or other contaminants that may affect the final finish. then install back into the car.

very important ung prepping nung surfaces...especially the plastic primer for the paint to stick to it.

just my two cents... =)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
right paint for customizing my dashboard?!