Hello tsikoteers,

Last Sept 28, 2004, I had my carnival sent to the Kelseat factory for Leather seats upgrade. The deal was to have the car finished by Friday afternoon or Saturday moning. Today, Oct 5, 2004, I still don't have my carnival.

I brought my Carnival 8:00am Sept 28, 2004. Friday I received a call that they won't make it on Friday. So they ask for an extension for a Monday morning (Oct 4) delivery. I said Ok.

Monday comes and I get a call in the afternoon that they need an extension to tomorrow morning. Everything will be ready by 8:00am.

This morning (Oct 5) as I was about to leave the house to go to Kelseat I received a call that they are asking for an extension in finishing the car in the afternoon they just needed to install the seats. I really needed the car so I ask if they can do it by 10:00am. They agreed.

As I was about to leave for the for Kelseat by (9:00am) I receive a call from kelseat asking for an extension for tomorrow morning (Oct 6 8:00am) of finishing the car because they QA did not like the workmanship on the steering wheel so they had to redo it.

I have already paid for the services in full since Tuesday last week and it seems that my car is always being bumped off from the cue. Has anyone experienced this when you guys had your ride for leather upgrade?

My entire work week has been drastically altered because I don't have my car. I just had to vent my frustrations here because Kel seat is an Ad sponsor here.

Rodski