New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hello tsikoteers,

Last Sept 28, 2004, I had my carnival sent to the Kelseat factory for Leather seats upgrade. The deal was to have the car finished by Friday afternoon or Saturday moning. Today, Oct 5, 2004, I still don't have my carnival.

I brought my Carnival 8:00am Sept 28, 2004. Friday I received a call that they won't make it on Friday. So they ask for an extension for a Monday morning (Oct 4) delivery. I said Ok.

Monday comes and I get a call in the afternoon that they need an extension to tomorrow morning. Everything will be ready by 8:00am.

This morning (Oct 5) as I was about to leave the house to go to Kelseat I received a call that they are asking for an extension in finishing the car in the afternoon they just needed to install the seats. I really needed the car so I ask if they can do it by 10:00am. They agreed.

As I was about to leave for the for Kelseat by (9:00am) I receive a call from kelseat asking for an extension for tomorrow morning (Oct 6 8:00am) of finishing the car because they QA did not like the workmanship on the steering wheel so they had to redo it.

I have already paid for the services in full since Tuesday last week and it seems that my car is always being bumped off from the cue. Has anyone experienced this when you guys had your ride for leather upgrade?

My entire work week has been drastically altered because I don't have my car. I just had to vent my frustrations here because Kel seat is an Ad sponsor here.

Rodski

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di pa naman ako nagpapagawa sa kanila pero nag inquire ako sa kanila thru email since mid last month pa, hanggang ngayon di pa sumasagot kaya sa iba na lang ako nagpagawa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ATTN Kelseat!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I would just go ahead and say it. If they're service stinks it stinks. For the amount of money they are charging, I would think your complaint is justified.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience...Anong other reasons ba ang binigay nila ? Maybe you can ask for a discount ?

When I had my seats done at the kelseat factory, they delivered on time naman, exactly as promised (on time and with quality).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Pare, talk to the boss muna. Baka may pa-consuelo kasi na-abala ka ng husto.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hello Habiger,

They reasons they said to me are as follows:

- They said they had other carsin the cue that they did not anticipate would affect theier production schedule

- Then they said that they were having a hard time on the sidings.

- Then they said that they need to install the seats.

- Lastly, they said that QA rejected the work on the steering wheel so they had to redo it.

These litany of excuses just filled me up to the brim. The first two times they asked for an extension I took it lightly. But then comes another and another. So that really ticked me off.

I already paid in full the services for the 7 seater leather upgrade so no chance for a discount. They thrown in the sidings and the shifter knob and the steering wheel as part of the promo.

As far as quality is concerned, I have yet to assess their workmanship. I do hope the quality will be as advertised.

I'm glad you had a pleasant experience with kel seat. I can't say the same for what I am experiencing now.

rodksi

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. i had experienced their services too before, pero di ako nagka problem. although the item that i had leathered is really small compared to what you had asked them to do. steering wheel re-leathering lang naman yung akin eh. they completed the job in four days as promised, tapos they had delivered pa the steering wheel dito sa office.

tama yung suggestion ni the_wildthing. try to talk to someone who is with authority. baka dun pa lang ma-solutionan na (baka may discounts, rebates or freebies).

tsaka may poster din dito na taga kelseats din.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i'm happy with the leatherseats of my expy from KELSEAT

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hello Guys,

I just got a call from Kel seat and they said that my carnival is now ready for pick-up!!!!! Whooo Hooo!!!!

Mukhang nabasa nila yung thread na ito. Anyway, I will reserve my comments on the quality and workmanship after I see it.

I'm still pissed after all the inconvenience.

Rodski

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
KelSeat can't deliver my Carnival on time!!!!!