New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Most of the time ang gamit ko lang is APC. Agitate with wheel and speed master brush. Rinse down, pa-dry ng kaunti then spray ng protectant after. After it dries ng kaunti, wipe down para matte finish.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    detailing brush with long handles do the trick in reaching hard to reach areas and tight spaces. a spray of degreaser will surely loosened even the most stubborn dirts and oily grimes with ease. rinse thoroughly after and wipe dry especially the rubber hoses as it may react with the degreaser if not remove. waterless wash like the optimum no rinse is also one product that i frequently use and equally effective to clean the engine bay.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Now there's a good suggestion, detailing brushes, even old toothbrushes would be helpful me thinks. Degreasing agents may weaken rubber parts and plastics so I'm looking at other options as well.

Thanks agaun sir Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Most of the time ang gamit ko lang is APC. Agitate with wheel and speed master brush. Rinse down, pa-dry ng kaunti then spray ng protectant after. After it dries ng kaunti, wipe down para matte finish.
    What kind or brand of All-Purpose Cleaner do you use sir Zechs? Also, protectant?

I mostly use Microtex, but looking at other available products as well.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Microtex APC. May benta silang 1 liter concentrate. Dilute mo 1:4 then lagay sa spray bottle.

Protectant na gamit ko ngayon is Carpro Perl diluted 1:1. Pwede din megs hyperdressing or kung tipid mode ka, microtex all season dressing diluted din 1:10 ata.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Microtex APC. May benta silang 1 liter concentrate. Dilute mo 1:4 then lagay sa spray bottle.

Protectant na gamit ko ngayon is Carpro Perl diluted 1:1. Pwede din megs hyperdressing or kung tipid mode ka, microtex all season dressing diluted din 1:10 ata.
    Great! MicroTex it is then, I enjoy using their products. Not too expensive, yet effective nonetheless.

Thanks again sir Zechs.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    I use the Rivers Degreaser from Lazada. Mga ₱200 na lang per gallon. Pati Shampoo and APC nila. Dati ₱300+ yun.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Our car engine bay can look dirty as we drive it in the long run. It can be covered by grease or oil, dust, mud, dirt, and rust which will vary on your usual route. My usual step to clean my engine bay is by dry cleaning it followed by wet cleaning. Afterward, I will dry the engine and check some parts for detailing. With the right tools and material, we will be able to clean it accordingly. However, if you're not sure of the process, it would be best to have your engine bay cleaned on your trusted car shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12