New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much singil sa inyo?

nag text ako ngayon sa kanya. 3800 para sa honda civic 1996. nag taas na agad?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Wait muna tayo feedback sir, para sigurado, mas maganda sana kung may mag send pa ulit bg pix

Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    how much singil sa inyo?

nag text ako ngayon sa kanya. 3800 para sa honda civic 1996. nag taas na agad?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I went to Chris J shop yesterday. Its better if you go to his shop and ask for quotation personally. Initially, the rate I got was 4500 for Sparco and german leather seat cover but when I mentioned that I got to know his shop from tsikot he lowered it to the same rate as Fotonista :D BTW, for those asking if he also do floor matting, the answer is yes. 2000 for customized 3M matting.

Ngapla, Chris has 2 kinds of german leatherette. I selected the thicker one so the final price for my seatcover is 3800. IMO, the thicker version is better. I will post pics by Sunday.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    pahabol on floor matting, me spike un ilalim at makapal. nagpagawa na rin ako kasi mura kumpara sa ibang napagtanungan ko. 2 days tapos na ang matting at 3 days naman ang seat cover pero sa weekend ko na kukunin kasi laging trapik sa marcos hiway twing weekdays.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Thanks for the info sir, will wait for your updates.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ponglet View Post
    I went to Chris J shop yesterday. Its better if you go to his shop and ask for quotation personally. Initially, the rate I got was 4500 for Sparco and german leather seat cover but when I mentioned that I got to know his shop from tsikot he lowered it to the same rate as Fotonista :D BTW, for those asking if he also do floor matting, the answer is yes. 2000 for customized 3M matting.

Ngapla, Chris has 2 kinds of german leatherette. I selected the thicker one so the final price for my seatcover is 3800. IMO, the thicker version is better. I will post pics by Sunday.
    Thanks Sir Ponglet sa info...Reg the floor matting, did you notice na aside sa 3m material, meron pa kaya syang ibang available na material such as hard rubber...parang mas type ko kasi etong material na ito for my van. TIA!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    * mateomarco: I'm not if he has other types of matting cause I specifically asked for a 3M type. You may want to send him a text message.

I just received a text message from Chris saying my seat cover and matting are ready for pick up. BTW, I am a Ms

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ok po ma'am, sana maganda results, patingin po kami ng pix ha, salamat po

Quote Originally Posted by ponglet View Post
    * mateomarco: I'm not if he has other types of matting cause I specifically asked for a 3M type. You may want to send him a text message.

I just received a text message from Chris saying my seat cover and matting are ready for pick up. BTW, I am a Ms

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    eto na po ang pics

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    pasensya na po at ndi ko maupload ng maayos... pero maayos at maganda po ang pagkakagawa

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chris J Seat Cover