New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rmpmla View Post
    For my 3-rows seat cover, it took him 5 working days to finish (from taking of pattern up to installation).
    He does not have online site. I think there are three samples of his work here in tsikot. although Chris mentioned that he has new customers courtesy of posted pics here, not much sample pics has been added. lurkers i supposed.
    I guessed it is still within a week for a set to finish. Pwede mo siya text or call kung ganun pa rin waiting period.

HTH
    Thanks for the info! Very much appreciated

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Ok ba talaga ang material na ginagamit nila? just wondering why mura...thanks!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy kisig View Post
    Ok ba talaga ang material na ginagamit nila? just wondering why mura...thanks!
    the materials are the same as what you will see on popular/common car seat makers. kasi pareho lang ng material supplier.

Kaya mura kasi maliit overhead nya. siya kasi owner, pattern maker, mananahi, at installer.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rmpmla View Post
    the materials are the same as what you will see on popular/common car seat makers. kasi pareho lang ng material supplier.

Kaya mura kasi maliit overhead nya. siya kasi owner, pattern maker, mananahi, at installer.
    if the quality is okay then I guess it's a buy, Im planning to go there this week, thanks for the info

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    I agree, same material, even the swatches that is being used parehong pareho kay S*** S*** at M* S*****, and as mentioned by rmpmla mura yung singil nya because he's the owner, pattern maker, mananahi and installer. Katulong niya yung Brother in law niya. He can do adjustment on the price and he's a lot faster with other shops, mine took only 3 days.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wow this is a nice find. It made me consider having leather seats. But I want it with the same Sparco fabric in the middle areas as I tend break a sweat most of the time. I'll bet it might be a little expensive for an FD.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sir patingin naman ng mga PIX...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fotonista View Post
    I agree, same material, even the swatches that is being used parehong pareho kay S*** S*** at M* S*****, and as mentioned by rmpmla mura yung singil nya because he's the owner, pattern maker, mananahi and installer. Katulong niya yung Brother in law niya. He can do adjustment on the price and he's a lot faster with other shops, mine took only 3 days.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    pahingi naman ng contact number nito.. TIA

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by munezrj2001 View Post
    pahingi naman ng contact number nito.. TIA
    as posted on the first page :

His shop is located along Sumulong Highway, near the Caltex Gasoline station. (If from Marquinton, Mariquina) Just go straight going to Masinag, you'll see his small shop on the right side.

His numbers are:

HTH

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi Guys,

Just went to Chris J seat cover today for the seat cover of our Vios. He informed me that this is his new contact no.

0926-1485072

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chris J Seat Cover