New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3]Yes na yes na ako dyan Sir Allan!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Bukas sa carshow kausapin ko na si Vincent for the stickers. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]When po ba is the most convenient time for you next week so we can set an appointment na po with the sticker company? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Naks dream come true na ito para sa ating mga SF Owners from Tsikot! [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    Approx. Suggested Size:

Front: 2.5" x 3"
    Rear: 12" x 3"

We can ask the sticker printer for their recommendations... they should know better.
    sir allan, i think 1 foot by 3 inch is too big. maybe half of that would be fine. suggestion lang po. but the design for both front and back is perfect. thanks.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinter73 View Post
    sir allan, i think 1 foot by 3 inch is too big. maybe half of that would be fine. suggestion lang po. but the design for both front and back is perfect. thanks.
    I agree with Sir Sprinter, malaki masyado. Maybe other member can comment also.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    nice.,.,.ganda pla design ng stickers,hope the pricing will be post as soon as stickers will be available,.,.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Good Morning po sa inyong lahat! Since tapos na ang Valentines! It's time for us to work na ulit! (hehehe) Ngaong linggo na naming puspusang aaysin ang Stickers para matuloy na ang EB natin sa March!

We will keep you posted, don't worry!

Have a nice week ahead of you and drive safely!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ms. LadyRider we are interested to join your club especially my wife. I am already a member of strada club of the philippines and we met you already sa christmas party ng strada club at sa store ni mang benjie sa banaue. We own a white 2007 sta. fe. Hope to join your group on your next EB and be a proud owner of a Hyundai Sta Fe Club Sticker..
    Last edited by LadyRider; February 24th, 2009 at 10:53 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boy25 View Post
    Ms. LadyRider we are interested to join your club especially my wife. I am already a member of strada club of the philippines and we met you already sa christmas party ng strada club at sa store ni mang benjie sa banaue. We own a white 2007 sta. fe. Hope to join your group on your next EB and be a proud owner of a Hyundai Sta Fe Club Sticker..
    Hello po! Sure po welcome po kayo sumali sa amin! We will let you know as soon as the stickers are finshed! Sana mga makuha ko na samples this week!

Take care and have a nice day!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hello guys! we would like to ask for your help sana kung sino ang pwedeng gumawa ng Hyundai Sta. Fe Club logo natin.

We are open to suggestions and if you can, please insert the image here sa thread.

We would really appreciate it if everybody can pitch in.

Thanks so much and drive safe!
    Good evening po mam, I register to your to your club today I would like to join your club not only as car owner,I to support your club in spare parts and accessories my userrs name is hankuk new korean supplier

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Joining this group also.. :D I have a blue santa fe '07

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Hyundai Sta. Fe Club Logo