The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    La pa po... nasa pipeline pa.
    Maybe in a week or two.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Regarding the tagline... Santa Fe (Spanish) in English literally means Holy Faith.

Santa Fe make that leaping FAITH. Well want I wanted to say is that the Santa Fe is the perfect car to finally make that leaping faith and get rid of the Korean stigma...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Finally, after the long wait...
    We've completed 2 logo designs for review/approval/selection.

Logo #1:

The inspiration for the first design revolved around the idea of using visuals that are prominent in logos of elite social groups. Some of these being royal crowns, swords, shield, astrological elements, wild animals, etc. ---things that basically resemble a traditional coat of arms.

It was then fused with a modified version of the Hyundai logo on the emblem with an engraved Santa Fe typography in the middle that could easily be the group’s unique trademark; one that can stand alone even in the absence of the rest of the texts on its right side.

I just thought it would be fitting to create something that avant-garde since the club is all about a car that is pretty luxurious, exclusive and kind of a little circle of the privileged.

Logo #1 on white background:

Logo #1 on black/ting background:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Logo #2:

The second design is like a toned down version of the first one. It took advantage on the unique typography present in the brand’s initials and took a form that is more mainstream, minimal but with an edge.

It also contains the actual Santa Fe text just like the first design but there’s a difference in the way ‘Club Philippines’ was placed on both designs.

I just thought of creating something simpler for the second design cause not everyone is into what lies behind the representation of certain things but what can easily be seen and read.

Logo #2 on white background:

Logo #2 on black/tint background:

Special thanks to Kervi for creating the logo!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I like the black background more. Nakakasilaw yung white background

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ako I prefer this logo than the 2nd one! Kaya lang sir Allan, yung tip po nung "H" sa shield bakit po lumiko? (hehehehe) Di kaya magalit ang Hyundai sa atin? Siguro mas maganda if we incorporate the upper tip of the "H" sa concave part of the shield. Can we do that kaya? Thanks po!

Galing-galing naman! Thanks po ulit ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I vote for white background Logo #1! Very visible sa black background like rear windshield and dark color body! Suggest ko lang na if possible yung name na SantaFE sa "H" replace with "Hyundai" nalang, parang redundant na sya, opinion ko lang poh.

Nice job Sir Allan! Reminder lang as me and Mam LR (kahit magpapalit na ng Genesis) proposing dapat may sticker number.

RE website, just like I promise, PM me lang kung we need to pay na the domain.

Lets roll SFeyers!!!
    Last edited by trackers888; January 24th, 2009 at 03:57 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888 View Post
    I vote for white background Logo #1! Very visible sa black background like rear windshield and dark color body! Suggest ko lang na if possible yung name na SantaFE sa "H" replace with "Hyundai" nalang, parang redundant na sya, opinion ko lang poh.

Nice job Sir Allan! Reminder lang as me and Mam LR (kahit magpapalit na ng Genesis) proposing dapat may sticker number.
    Nyahahaha si Sir iniitriga ako! Mahal ko pa rin si Fe! (hehehehe)

Tama si Sir trackers na gawing Hyundai na lang yung sa sheild kesa Sta.Fe para nga di redundant.

Teka ako ata ang redundant ah? (hehehehe) Inulit ko lang sinabi ni Sir trackers! (hehehe)

Quote Originally Posted by trackers888 View Post
    RE website, just like I promise, PM me lang kung we need to pay na the domain.

Lets roll SFeyers!!!
    Thank you so much talaga Sir for your generosity. Hope to see you soon! God bless!
    Last edited by LadyRider; January 24th, 2009 at 06:02 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thank you for the feedback and praises!
    I also like #1 better... we'll work on the revisions early next week.

I think the word "Santa Fe" is there in case the insignia is on its own (like an icon). But like you said, its redundant when combined with the full text logo. Will ask designer for other opinion.

San ba papagawa ng sticker? I think meron sa ACE but not aware of their quality. Please advise me na lang or better yet, samahan nyo ako. We just need to make sure the layout and colors matches the exact design specifications...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    Finally, after the long wait...
    We've completed 2 logo designs for review/approval/selection.

Logo #1:

The inspiration for the first design revolved around the idea of using visuals that are prominent in logos of elite social groups. Some of these being royal crowns, swords, shield, astrological elements, wild animals, etc. ---things that basically resemble a traditional coat of arms.

It was then fused with a modified version of the Hyundai logo on the emblem with an engraved Santa Fe typography in the middle that could easily be the group’s unique trademark; one that can stand alone even in the absence of the rest of the texts on its right side.

I just thought it would be fitting to create something that avant-garde since the club is all about a car that is pretty luxurious, exclusive and kind of a little circle of the privileged.

vote for logo#1 on black background! thanks sir allan for your splendid efforts to arrive at this level of the santa fe club so fast! more power!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hyundai Sta. Fe Club Logo