New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow very nice logo. I also vote gor the logo #1 with black backgroung. Pag parang bling bling.... opinion lang po...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Nyahahaha si Sir iniitriga ako! Mahal ko pa rin si Fe! (hehehehe)

Nakow hindi naman po Mam LR

Thank you so much talaga Sir for your generosity. Hope to see you soon! God bless!
    NP po Mam LR, maliit na bagay lang po yun. Hope to see you also with your FE and the rest of the guys.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ganda naman ng sticker ninyo SF Club! If I may suggest lang, mas maganda ata kung idisregard na yung sun para mas malakihan yung text. and if I may add na din, mas maganda ata yung logo ng "H" instead of the "SF". hope this helps guys. Congrats!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    Thank you for the feedback and praises!
    I also like #1 better... we'll work on the revisions early next week.

I think the word "Santa Fe" is there in case the insignia is on its own (like an icon). But like you said, its redundant when combined with the full text logo. Will ask designer for other opinion.

San ba papagawa ng sticker? I think meron sa ACE but not aware of their quality. Please advise me na lang or better yet, samahan nyo ako. We just need to make sure the layout and colors matches the exact design specifications...
    Sir Allan, yung anak ni Sir Benjie ang may contact sa gumagawa ng stickers specially made for cars! Maganda na at affordable pa! Sila gumagawa ng sticker din ng Tsikot saka yung mga decals sa Beetle ko!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Finally, after the long wait...
    We've completed 2 logo designs for review/approval/selection.

Logo #1:

The inspiration for the first design revolved around the idea of using visuals that are prominent in logos of elite social groups. Some of these being royal crowns, swords, shield, astrological elements, wild animals, etc. ---things that basically resemble a traditional coat of arms.

It was then fused with a modified version of the Hyundai logo on the emblem with an engraved Santa Fe typography in the middle that could easily be the group’s unique trademark; one that can stand alone even in the absence of the rest of the texts on its right side.

I just thought it would be fitting to create something that avant-garde since the club is all about a car that is pretty luxurious, exclusive and kind of a little circle of the privileged.

Logo #1 on white background:

Logo #1 on black/ting background:
    Good Day Sir Allanctan, I prefer the 1st design with black undertone which is more aggressive and at the same time not common, pretty much the reason why we did not look at the brand name but we went for the car design when we purchased our cars without much regard for resale value. I agree on Mam LR & Sir Sprinter regarding the hyundai name on the logo instead of santa fe. More power sir, i do appreciate your efforts as well as the others, thanks!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Sir Allan, yung anak ni Sir Benjie ang may contact sa gumagawa ng stickers specially made for cars! Maganda na at affordable pa! Sila gumagawa ng sticker din ng Tsikot saka yung mga decals sa Beetle ko!
    DecalRepublic yung gumagawa...
    Last edited by LadyRider; January 25th, 2009 at 11:21 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks for the feedback.

Here's the revised logo for the sticker:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks for the feedback.

i still prefer the original emblem (minus the santa fe), sorry anna for my objection

the original design with the "kiss me" thing on its forehead, shows the artistry of the letter "S" and letter "H" combined. S for santa fe and H for hyundai without being explicit. that's just my opinion po. thanks

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for the feedback.

Good Day Sir Allan! Yun pong sa shield yung upper part ng "H" po baka pwede pang panipisan ng kaunti tulad nung curve sa baba para uniform ang lapad ng Hyundai emblem? Thanks so much po. Sensya na po sa konti pang revision. But all in all it looks good na po.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinter73 View Post
    i still prefer the original emblem (minus the santa fe), sorry anna for my objection

the original design with the "kiss me" thing on its forehead, shows the artistry of the letter "S" and letter "H" combined. S for santa fe and H for hyundai without being explicit. that's just my opinion po. thanks
    Sir Tony maka Superman ka pala ha! (hehehehe) Sige let's ask pa the opinion of the others para makakuha tayo ng quorum.

Ok rin ang suggestion ninyo sir! Actually ako naman ang sinuggest ko ay nipisan ng kaunti yung upper part ng "H" same as the one below it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Hyundai Sta. Fe Club Logo