New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by caster View Post
    bro, avail of the lto na. i also applied for special plates and the cost of it is on top of the registration fee. i was charged 25k for the 3 letters 2 numbers, sa lto mismo ko i-aaply.

*junsd...bro, i only got the tint and matting as freebies from otis.
    Same nga :-) lugi tayo walang rain gutter at di free and LTO like some, consolation na lang is mas maaga natin nakuha ang unit.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by psp1234567 View Post
    Please read the Post carefull it's not the wait, it's the lies of the salesman promising wrong dates..r u one of them?
    It was also like that. Lies (whether intended or not) and making customers anticipate (to further make customers feel excited that they are part of a limited supply) is part of the dirty tactics of the salesman during the Fortuner, Civic FD, and MS haydays! I never mention wait in my previous post, I did mention dirty tactics. I think you are the one who needs to read!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by psp1234567 View Post
    Please read the Post carefull it's not the wait, it's the lies of the salesman promising wrong dates..r u one of them?
    Bro,

Looks like this is really getting into you. Easy ka lang. You asked for people's comments...please don't shoot them down for giving it to you

As for me, I saw the potential of the ix early on. I anticipated long wait times and lies from some SAs just to secure sales. Ganyan nangyari sa akin sa Montero and I also just got frustrated.

I learned my lesson. Kaya I bought my unit on the day the ix was launched and got the delivery a few days later.

I agree with Tidius1203. Dami talagang mga dirty tactics ng ibang SAs...but there are some good ones there who will be up front with you and give you the real score. On the other hand, you may find a good one now but then they will just tell you the same thing...there is a long wait list and they don't know when the next shipment would be.

The only real solution now is find a trustworthy SA, wait for the units and not be frustrated about it. If it's really unbearable and you need a vehicle ASAP, go for something else. But if you do want the Tucson ix, tiis na lang muna like several others who are waiting.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Its normal to have frustrations with in-demand units. In fact, during the heydays of the Fortuner, Civic FD and the Montero Sport its even worse. Daming dirty tactics ng mga salesman...

Don't want frustration? Don't buy now or buy something else!
    *tidus1203

I agree with you totally, that's exactly what i did. I got frustrated, so I got something else.

*psp1234567

get something else!

tried at least 3 dealers for a GLS 4x2 A/T

Shaw -- 1st priority is in-house financing, 2nd - cash, no priority - bank PO (the sales person was even showed me a list of bank POs issued december and are put on-hold even with available units). although the sales person tried to contact me again last week telling me they accept bank PO now. ( maybe the demand is not so high anymore?)

Erod -- bank PO is ok. left my contact details, nobody tried to contact me after. from experience, when sales people get a hand on your contact details, they will call back at once, and to a point bug you to buy something. Well, maybe they don't need to hard sell the tucson since it sells itself.

Global - honest. no guarantee, approved free tint including full front tint. only informed me of the schedule of the shipment. however, last update was no GLS Ti Gray A/T unit arrived, but saw an update in the tucson owners thread, same dealer, model and color. so i just requested for a refund.

For me the frustration was just not worth it. but the ix is still an option in the future, when availability will no longer be a problem.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    my SA said im 1st in line na kapag may lumabas na gls... well just hope for the best... kung wala eh di antay nalang ulit.. hahaha

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ako, hintay na lang ng kaunting buwan. Pag hindi na mainit ang bilihan,- duon na lang ako bibili.... Hindi ka nga lang una, katulad ng iba,- pero you still get the value for money ,- if that is the reason why you are buying the model/variant....(And for my case, plus some more freebies)

9303:grin2:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I waited 26 days. My agent couldn't give a firm date din pero never resorted to dirty tactics. Although I didn't like that he kept saying "within 2 weeks sir" for the delivery to arrive, I see now that it was far better than how other SAs handled it. I heard Manila Bay even auctioned off some units. That is really low.
    Anyway, when I finally spoke to him again 2 weeks after getting my new Tucson, he said that the real reason he kept saying within 2 weeks was because he knew my order was loaded and that HARI shipped every 2 weeks. What he wasn't aware of was whether HARI could fulfill that order. He says they couldn't get confirmation in time as to which model, how many units and what color were arriving. Hence, the postponement of the delivery every 2 weeks.

I'm curious to find out whether this is indeed the case. If it is, HARI should also be blamed for not being able to communicate better with their dealers. (No excuses though for the unscrupulous branches and SAs).

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    napaka gulo ng HARI! :hammer:

until now di pa nakukuha ng mga dealer yung final list at units na dumating nung feb. 10. hindi ko parin nakukuha yung 4WD ko. 1 month na akong nag iintay. palagi nilang dahilan sa akin "sir GL at GLS lang ang dumating"

gusto ko nang punitin ang PO at lumipat na sa Honda. ang nakaka inis pa nyan, yung SA ko pangako ng pangako ng date na makukuha yung unit, hindi naman natutupad :hammer:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

until now di pa nakukuha ng mga dealer yung final list at units na dumating nung feb. 10. hindi ko parin nakukuha yung 4WD ko. 1 month na akong nag iintay. palagi nilang dahilan sa akin "sir GL at GLS lang ang dumating"

gusto ko nang punitin ang PO at lumipat na sa Honda. ang nakaka inis pa nyan, yung SA ko pangako ng pangako ng date na makukuha yung unit, hindi naman natutupad :hammer:
    mag Forester ka na lang. para SUV collection mo mas complete, may Isuzu, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, Subaru.

kaso may pila din yata for a Forester hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

wow... parepareho ang mga reasons.. hehe saken sabi puro gl lang dumating wala pa gls.. pero dont worry daw dahil ako una sa listahan kapag may gls dumating.. yan ang recorded script ng SA everytime nagfofollowup ako... ano pa bang ibang alternatibong sasakyan? hahaha

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
TUCSON GLS, mga experts and nagpareserve.please come in and reply Ur comment!thanks