New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks a lot guys it very informative, ill check with my dealer.

im still very new with the alarm system of my starex, especially with the immobilizer.

I am still confused, pagnakaarm yung alarm at ilaw lang ba talaga ang information nya kapag armed and disarmed ang alarm??? yung sa kasama ko na tucson e may tunog yung horn nya baka kasi hindi lang nakaconnect.

Can somebody teach me on how does the alarm of the 2007 crdi starex works, with regards sa key immobilizer or alarm/lkeyless entry, pasensya na po at pinagaaralan ko din in actual pero nalilito pa rin ako.

Trial and error approach po ang ginagawa ko kaya lang baka merong mas makakapagsimplified ng how to????

Thanks in advance.
    Cesar

pahabol nga pala napakamahal sa Pioneer center ng cr1620 200pesos daw sabi ko di ko binibili yung isang bani 1 pc lang, do you have any idea on how much does it cost???at least may idea po ako....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's all in the owner's manual. Though medyo info overload sa manual because it does include features not found on local Starex units. Just go through it over and over.

The default confirmation of the alarm is via visible confirmation only (lights). Check the manual if there is any way to get an audible confirmation (the manual is not with me at the moment).

The remote key arms and disarms the alarms and locks/unlocks the doors via remote. It also supposedly arms and disarms the immobilizer. So if you disarm the system and start it using the standard key, you can still operate the vehicle albeit without the benefit of an anti-theft system.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    i have two keys as well. one with intergrated remote lock/unlock/arm the other copy does not have this.

confirmation of the unlock/lock is signal light flashes

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    An ordinary duplicate key from Mr. Kwiki and the likes won't work. That is my experience with my starex 2007 jumbo crdi. It will crank the engine but it won't start. I ordered from the casa and I paid 4000 (not very sure of the
    price. I forgot) for a key with the remote. Took about 3 weeks before they handed me the new key.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
starex key