New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hyundai Sta. Rosa: 4 out of 5 stars.
    Clean area. Maintenance advisor even told me (1st PMS) that my Accent HB does require semi or full synthetic oil to have a fuel efficient engine. It's up to the owner.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
    Maintenance advisor even told me (1st PMS) that my Accent HB does require semi or full synthetic oil to have a fuel efficient engine. It's up to the owner.
    Likewise, I was advised to use FS oil for CRDI engines.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Hyundai Commonwealth 4.5/5

-Accommodating Staff and SA's
    -Entertains all your questions
    -SA's allows you to watch while they service your car
    -SA's allows you to bring your own oil
    -Neat customer lounge

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinXYX View Post
    Hyundai Commonwealth 4.5/5

-Accommodating Staff and SA's
    -Entertains all your questions
    -SA's allows you to watch while they service your car
    -SA's allows you to bring your own oil
    -Neat customer lounge
    Great to know the Commonwealth branch gets a positive rating. Keep up with the good work!

I use the F.Synthetic HGMO oil of the Casa...so far so good.
    Concerned also about warranty issues in case something goes wrong with the engine.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cascais View Post
    I hope you get a satisfactory action from the Casa's mistake. Please share your experience here after you get a word from them.
    Inayos naman nila. They reformed the bodywork and put primer and undercoat on it. It's just annoying to have to go through this, and of course, the sheet metal won't be the same. The inner layer of the double wall was curled up and couldn't be straightened out. Another annoying thing is I paid for checking the suspension and they weren't able to isolate the problem. Looks like I'll have to have my local mechanic take out the spring assembly and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Mahirap talaga pag mabigat ang car tapos Casa hires totoys. Yan napansin ko sa mga casa ngaunm sa sobrang pagtitipid. Even sa starbucks, makikita hindi na mga barista, parang mga undergrad na lang

Nothing wrong with pagtitipid naman, there just has to be a higher level of training and quality control when it comes to workmanship. Aligning the footpads on a 2 post lift before lifting is as basic as you can get.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Inayos naman nila. They reformed the bodywork and put primer and undercoat on it. It's just annoying to have to go through this, and of course, the sheet metal won't be the same. The inner layer of the double wall was curled up and couldn't be straightened out. Another annoying thing is I paid for checking the suspension and they weren't able to isolate the problem. Looks like I'll have to have my local mechanic take out the spring assembly and go from there.

Nothing wrong with pagtitipid naman, there just has to be a higher level of training and quality control when it comes to workmanship. Aligning the footpads on a 2 post lift before lifting is as basic as you can get.
    I share your sentiments. Too bad the vehicle's condition can not be brought back to it's original condition because of this carelessness.

Maybe you can give the appropriate rating for the Casa on this thread so that, hopefully, it'd reach the higher ups.

IMHO, they shouldn't have charged you for having the suspension checked...apparently, this could have been caused by the inefficiency of their mechanic.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
    Hyundai Sta. Rosa: 4 out of 5 stars.
    Clean area. Maintenance advisor even told me (1st PMS) that my Accent HB does require semi or full synthetic oil to have a fuel efficient engine. It's up to the owner.
    if it's not in the manual, and there's no official memo, it's probably a gimmick.
    my opinion.

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    nice to hear your stories. first time car owner here.

meron na ba dito sa hyundai pampanga? any reviews? thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cascais View Post
    I share your sentiments. Too bad the vehicle's condition can not be brought back to it's original condition because of this carelessness.

Maybe you can give the appropriate rating for the Casa on this thread so that, hopefully, it'd reach the higher ups.

IMHO, they shouldn't have charged you for having the suspension checked...apparently, this could have been caused by the inefficiency of their mechanic.
    Thanks. It's hard for me to give a rating for the whole casa. The SAs and other service people are friendly and attentive. Unfortunately there's also that one mechanic who did the damage and overall the service team didn't really find the problem, so maybe 4 stars for the service reception and management, but 2 stars for the mechanics.

The suspension was fixed by Fronte. Turned out to be shock mount and strut bearings and a couple of bushings.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    1k pms - hyundai dasma 4/5, ngrequest akong ibalik ung tira oil (0.5 liter) at lumang oil saken, binalik nman.madami lng extra nailagay saken,like silicon spray, egine treatment,etc.
    5k pms- hyundai pque west, 3.5/5, ok nmn quote saken.walang other charges..kaso ang tagal ko nghintay..
    car wash n lng daw..mga 2hrs ko hinhintay n car wash n lng.haha compare sa 3 casa, parang di nmn na-car wash auto ko dito..tsktsk forgot to request na ibalik ung tirang oil,so hindi binalik.
    10k pms- hyundai las pinas, 4/5. forgot to request na ibalik ung tirang oil,so hindi binalik. nkatipid ako kasi ginaya ko lng quote sa tropa ko..downside,nilgyan ng brake stop squel b un..eun,npamahal ako ng mga 500php for that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast