New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE- 5-STARS!

For the past 3 years since I got my brand new car, I have always been getting good service from the Hyundai Casa in Dumaguete City. Their Service Advisor, mechanics, including the security guards on duty have all been very attentive to our needs. They are very helpful and listen attentively to our problem whenever something goes wrong with our car.

However, there is a story I want to share and I hope that each of the Hyundai car owners, and employees, would take time to read this experience i had.

Just very recently, the battery of my 3-year old automatic transmission car went dead. Unfortunately, this happened at around 8:30pm and on a Sunday. I have called my suki battery dealer but the owner was out of town. I had a choice whether to call the Hyundai Dumaguete manager or my friends. Anyway, I took a chance and ended up calling the manager of Hyundai Dumaguete since my friends didn't have jumper cables to help me out with my predicament...(although they offered to bring me home in case I needed a ride).

Anyway, I called the manager and he asked me what my problem was. I told him that my battery all of a sudden went dead and that I was stranded in the parking lot of a University in said City. He asked me where my exact location was and told me to wait for him.
    I was "pleasantly" surprised that there was someone who would come to the rescue and it was no less than the manager of Hyundai himself. Medyo na-guilty ako ng konti because here I am interrupting his Sunday evening.

Lo and behold, after about half an hour or so, the manager arrives with a jumper-cable and a spare battery. After checking the condition of my battery, which was totally dead, he decided to replace it temporarily with a casa reserve battery.

Na "bilib" na talaga ako sa service ng mga staff sa HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE...from the mechanics...and all the way up it's Manager.
    If I may add, I don't even own a high-end car or an SUV...just the dependable Accent HB CRDI.

Now I understand better the meaning of the letter "H" logo of our cars...they are actually 2 men shaking hands telling us that from the 1st day that our brand new car rolls out from the casa, a "new relationship" has just begun between me and the people behind Hyundai.

Btw, the name of this manager who came to my rescue on a Sunday evening is ARCHIE NANALABE from HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE.

Hats-off sa iyo, ARCHIE, at sana magsilbi kang ehemplo sa lahat ng staff mo at sa iba na ring mga Managers sa ibang Hyundai Casa sa buong Pilipinas.
    More power to HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    I rate hyundai sucat service center 3.5 out of 5 stars.

the good: the area is clean, service is good, and they still replaced some major parts in my elantra for free dahil under warranty pa 'daw' (kahit sa pagkakaalam ko ay natapos na nun july ang warranty ko).

the bad: they forget to tighten the rear view mirror each time nagpa-pms ako. i dont even get why they would remove it in the first place! i know na i should inform them na hindi nakakabit ng maayos, but yung nag check bastat pinilit lang isaksak with force. kaya ako na lng nagkakabit everytime, tapos hinihigpitan ko with an allen key tool.

i had an issue before na nababawasan ang barya ko tuwing iniiwan ko dun (which was solved after i made a complaint).

sometimes they leave their kaha of yosi inside my car, does that mean they smoke in the car while fixing it!? thats a big no no for me!!!
    sometimes they also forget their tools... it was a few weeks ago, napundi yung ilaw ko. so i decided to replace it myself... i was surprised to find a screwdriver in the engine compartment na nakaipit in between my headlamps!

if they are irresponsible enough to forget the simplest stuff in my car, how could i be so sure na naaalala nila higpitan ang gulong after service? how could i be so sure na maayos ang pagkakabit ng engine/suspension components? di naman pwede ako mag double check lahat nun eh di ako na lng magservice ng sarili kong kotse!

as the saying goes nga maman: "If you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy101 View Post

the good: the area is clean, service is good, and they still replaced some major parts in my elantra for free dahil under warranty pa 'daw' (kahit sa pagkakaalam ko ay natapos na nun july ang warranty ko).

the bad: they forget to tighten the rear view mirror each time nagpa-pms ako. i dont even get why they would remove it in the first place! i know na i should inform them na hindi nakakabit ng maayos, but yung nag check bastat pinilit lang isaksak with force. kaya ako na lng nagkakabit everytime, tapos hinihigpitan ko with an allen key tool.

i had an issue before na nababawasan ang barya ko tuwing iniiwan ko dun (which was solved after i made a complaint).

sometimes they leave their kaha of yosi inside my car, does that mean they smoke in the car while fixing it!? thats a big no no for me!!!
    sometimes they also forget their tools... it was a few weeks ago, napundi yung ilaw ko. so i decided to replace it myself... i was surprised to find a screwdriver in the engine compartment na nakaipit in between my headlamps!

if they are irresponsible enough to forget the simplest stuff in my car, how could i be so sure na naaalala nila higpitan ang gulong after service? how could i be so sure na maayos ang pagkakabit ng engine/suspension components? di naman pwede ako mag double check lahat nun eh di ako na lng magservice ng sarili kong kotse!

as the saying goes nga maman: "If you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself!"

I'm glad you've mentioned both the good and the negative experiences you've had with your casa.
    I hope we can have more feedbacks/ratings from the other car owners...and hoping that this would get the attention of the casas concerned. This would surely be for the best interest of all of us Hyundai car owners.
    After-sales service is really an important aspect when buying a brand new vehicle.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cascais View Post
    HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE- 5-STARS!

For the past 3 years since I got my brand new car, I have always been getting good service from the Hyundai Casa in Dumaguete City. Their Service Advisor, mechanics, including the security guards on duty have all been very attentive to our needs. They are very helpful and listen attentively to our problem whenever something goes wrong with our car.

However, there is a story I want to share and I hope that each of the Hyundai car owners, and employees, would take time to read this experience i had.

Just very recently, the battery of my 3-year old automatic transmission car went dead. Unfortunately, this happened at around 8:30pm and on a Sunday. I have called my suki battery dealer but the owner was out of town. I had a choice whether to call the Hyundai Dumaguete manager or my friends. Anyway, I took a chance and ended up calling the manager of Hyundai Dumaguete since my friends didn't have jumper cables to help me out with my predicament...(although they offered to bring me home in case I needed a ride).

Anyway, I called the manager and he asked me what my problem was. I told him that my battery all of a sudden went dead and that I was stranded in the parking lot of a University in said City. He asked me where my exact location was and told me to wait for him.
    I was "pleasantly" surprised that there was someone who would come to the rescue and it was no less than the manager of Hyundai himself. Medyo na-guilty ako ng konti because here I am interrupting his Sunday evening.

Lo and behold, after about half an hour or so, the manager arrives with a jumper-cable and a spare battery. After checking the condition of my battery, which was totally dead, he decided to replace it temporarily with a casa reserve battery.

Na "bilib" na talaga ako sa service ng mga staff sa HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE...from the mechanics...and all the way up it's Manager.
    If I may add, I don't even own a high-end car or an SUV...just the dependable Accent HB CRDI.

Now I understand better the meaning of the letter "H" logo of our cars...they are actually 2 men shaking hands telling us that from the 1st day that our brand new car rolls out from the casa, a "new relationship" has just begun between me and the people behind Hyundai.

Btw, the name of this manager who came to my rescue on a Sunday evening is ARCHIE NANALABE from HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE.

Hats-off sa iyo, ARCHIE, at sana magsilbi kang ehemplo sa lahat ng staff mo at sa iba na ring mga Managers sa ibang Hyundai Casa sa buong Pilipinas.
    More power to HYUNDAI DUMAGUETE!
    Wala naman traffic sa inyo kaya ganyan. Dito walang gagawa nyan

Walang rela-relationship sa matinding traffic

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy101 View Post

Ako dati parati may libreng wrench / screwdriver sa Hyundai nad Honda casa, basta nalalaglag nalang sa garage

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Ako dati parati may libreng wrench / screwdriver sa Hyundai nad Honda casa, basta nalalaglag nalang sa garage

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Wala naman traffic sa inyo kaya ganyan. Dito walang gagawa nyan

Walang rela-relationship sa matinding traffic

Hindi ko sinasabing dapat lahat ng mga Manager mag-rescue lagi.

Pakipansin ang na mention ko regarding the attitude of the employees in the casa...clearly this has nothing to do with "HEAVY-TRAFFIC". This has something to do more with how the Casa is being handled.
    I'm sure this is the same with any other office/business that is service-oriented....this is very Basic...I'm quite sure it's pretty obvious.

Following the title of this thread, maybe you'd want to make an assessment now and give a Rating of your experiences with your Casa...ifever you still go there for your PMS.

The actual purpose of this thread is to "give credit where credit is DUE", and hopefully to call the attention of other Casas ifever there is a need for them to improve on their service.
    No more, no less.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hyundai Cainta has just damaged our GS's underbody in 4 spots by placing the 2 post lift's arms incorrectly. I'm awaiting what action their body repair section will make right now.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Hyundai Cainta has just damaged our GS's underbody in 4 spots by placing the 2 post lift's arms incorrectly. I'm awaiting what action their body repair section will make right now.
    I hope you get a satisfactory action from the Casa's mistake. Please share your experience here after you get a word from them.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Mahirap talaga pag mabigat ang car tapos Casa hires totoys. Yan napansin ko sa mga casa ngaunm sa sobrang pagtitipid. Even sa starbucks, makikita hindi na mga barista, parang mga undergrad na lang

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast