New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which is better in general?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hyundai

24 44.44%
  • Kia

7 12.96%
  • Pareho lang

23 42.59%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    They're almost the same company, but for our local market Hyundai does have a better car line-up. Santa Fe and Tucson are on the top of my list.

Maybe if they bring in the Kia Borrego it'll give Hyundai fans something to think about. Full-size SUV for $25k, sign me up!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I think the quality of their products is the same. The difference is in their respective dealer networks. HARI seems to have the edge there. And Hyundais here come with 5-year warranties, while Kias only come with 3.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    may nakita akong tatak kia sa engine ng santa fe hehe baka nga same technology sila ang sabi Hyundai ang mother kia ang anak

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hyundai owns kia.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    They're almost the same company, but for our local market Hyundai does have a better car line-up. Santa Fe and Tucson are on the top of my list.

Maybe if they bring in the Kia Borrego it'll give Hyundai fans something to think about. Full-size SUV for $25k, sign me up!
    I also like the SF pero parang mas type ko yung Sportage kesa sa Tucson -- basing on looks lang ha.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    may nakita akong tatak kia sa engine ng santa fe hehe baka nga same technology sila ang sabi Hyundai ang mother kia ang anak
    Same technology nga lalo na sa CDRi Diesel Technology - yung VGT..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    tama nga sabi ni sir otep.. kia is more sporty and hyundai is more upscade... Magkakatalo la lang yan sa after service ng dealers and distributors.. IMHO, HARI is better than CMC...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    pareho na lang po

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yay!!!... ngayon magkaiba na sila.. kokonti na lang tayo naghiwalay pa hehehehehe.... anyways... good luck to both kia and hyundai, laki na ng improvements ng mga korean cars.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    of the two, sino kaya ang mas mataas ang resale value (i.e. tucson vs. sportage)?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Pareho na ba Hyundai at Kia?