New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sir why not just get the Santa Fe? It can seat seven, ilan po ba ang sasakay?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    service namin magkakapatid, pang out-of-town trips ng family or mga barkada namin... masyadong magastos kasi expedition namin sa mga out of town trips.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    akala ko ayaw mo na sa Hyundai Starex nyo?
    Lugi sir e kung benta na namin ngayon. Expire na warranty nya so sana ala na lumabas na sira.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    our family has owned Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Chevy, Suzuki, Ford, Mazda and last but not least Hyundai brands.

oks lang dre basta be on the lookout sa CASA. my dad since the 90's hilig magexperimento sa bago brands. natuwa sya sa Honda nun bago pa so yun parati binili nya nun 90's. now we're doing the same practice again with Hyundai, so fars ok na ok naman. 1 yr anniv na ng Sta Fe this August.

basta ang pinakaayaw namin eh Chevy saka Suzuki more particularly Philhino.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    When we got our hyundai, the dealers gave great discounts and freebies. I was given great attention because the dealers really valued me as a customer. When we got our isuzu, toyota and honda(all sold) medyo kuripot magbigay ng additional discounts. Ako pa yun tumatawag sa agents

The 5 yr warranty looks great, compared to the standard 3 years of the other brands. I do hope though that I dont have to use it. After 400kms of owning a hyundai I still have to experience how they service the car.

Hyundai phone lines arent clogged so its easy to setup an appointment(atleast at hyundai cavite) unlike mazda pero nakakapasok naman. Although what I liked about isuzu and toyota, you can just text them right away and may scheduled appointment ka na for getting the car serviced. The biggest and most painful experience of ownership was the honda. deym, parating busy phone lines nila. the service dept people are'nt very accomodating. you'd have to trek down to the dealership para lang magpa-appointment. hindi pa accomodating mga tao dun. parating an dami nagpapaservice(they need to expand their southern dealership) and dami kotse parati sa honda alabang. although the honda car was flawless. next was the isuzu, the alabang dealership is'nt good. just to claim a warranty to fix a squeaky seat took half a day. an tagal pa nila hinanap yun nagaasikaso ng warranty. then I had to come back again because the problem came back and wasnt fixed. super tagal pa yun PMS nila. Ford is better, atleast with the dealership at cavite.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    what can I say... Its the only company feared by toyota.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i believe so too.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Have owned Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Mazda, GM, Ford, Hyundai vehicles before. Our Hyundai experience is better, if not the best from amongst this list.....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    My Starex is still with me since 2000 (7 and a half years of ownership) and never had any big problem aside from regular maintenance. The only major part that I replaced is the evaporator costing me around 6K pesos. Other than that, it's much easier to maintain.

Comparing it with other vehicles that I own, it's one of the least expensive car to maintain after my 1995 Honda Civic ESi and much(10x) cheaper to maintain than our Toyota Corolla. Please take note that all vehicles were purchased brand new from their respective dealer with the exception of the Starex (non-casa).

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    CRDI Malakas pero matipid an diesel engine.

Kung may budget lang ako, Starex CRDI ang kukunin ko kung pagpamilya.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
owning a hyundai