New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    woah the name is so long x]
    is that how the stickers will look like?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yeah, parang medyo mahaba nga yung pangalan. i think "international" should be omitted, since we're just a local club. maybe keep it simple?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    just a suggestion for the name of the club. lets make it short and catchy..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrich02 View Post
    haha...punta ka bro!!! wala bayad bro...hehe hyundai HARI kasi nagorganize nito...tapos ininvite lang tayu Genesis coupe iternational car club..hehehe
    bro henrich, pwede ba pumunta kahit walang car? gusto ko lang kasi magpicture-picture dun.. sama ko sana mga friends kong mga photogs dun..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I like the logo Hencrich. Option A is clearly much better than B,C IMHO.

I agree with the other posters we should NOT use International in our name it is just wrong and confusing. At some point there may be a real "International" Owners club but that term does not apply to us. In fact given we live in a group islands we probably shouldn't use the word Philippines either as Cebu might start their own club as we are not really able to drive to each others' places for meets.

Why not use Manila instead of International? It accurately describes where we are based. Manila is internationally recognised as a world capital city (like Paris) and doesn't get confused with little towns that happen to use the same name.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    +1
    so something like CGmanila? CGM
    like siakol said short and sweet
    will the logo be the sticker as well?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ^
    CGM? is it Coupe Genesis Manila? or Club Genesis Manila?

why not Manila Genesis Coupe Club? MGCC.. parang pangit pakinggan? haha! just trying to help.. hehe..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Suggestion guys

How about PHILIPPINE GENESIS COUPE CLUB or PGCC, then just have "chapters" for big areas. Like Cebu Chapter

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    why not make it simple GENESIS COUPE CLUB.PH para sakop na lahat luzon,visayas,mindanao

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The effort is nice and well appreciated. Name is so long make it simple like genesisclubph or something like that for easier recall. logo came from a custom badge manufacturer. i think it must be unique and simple. because our cars can do the talking for us. Up for you sir henrich for all the effort you made for GC owners and for us to know each other (kahit di makasam sa meets) i hope that one day this club will be established and provide camaraderie among its members

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Official Genesis Coupe Funrun/Drag/Track Event Photos/Announcements