New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    rumored to come out in the 1st quarter of 2006 (in the US), this is allegedly how the next gen Santa Fe will look like. it will be a good bet to say it will have the same engines the new Sonata has (2.4L and 3.3L V6). it has also been said that the new crossover SUV will have a 3rd row seat option (watch out Nissan Murano,Toyota Highlander,Honda Pilot and Mistsubishi Endeavor).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isnt that the Hyundai Tucson? Meron na dito. Revised fascia and butt but still a Santa Fe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm... the current Sta Fe is quite spacious. The modded up version has a rear facing seat good for two, which folds flat into the rear cabin. If they do plan to give the 3rd row front facing seat option, then they'll have to lower the rear cabin's floor. It should still be more spacious than the CRV's 3rd row, but just about as big or maybe slightly smaller than the Fortuner's. Of course, this is just my opinion... I hope it's more spacious ;)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm front looks like a sonata

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Isnt that the Hyundai Tucson? Meron na dito. Revised fascia and butt but still a Santa Fe.
    are you saying that the Tucson is the same as Santa Fe? Cuz it's not. the new Santa Fe is coming out next year, the smaller Tucson bowed just this year (kin:Kia Sportage)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sikuya
    rumored to come out in the 1st quarter of 2006 (in the US), this is allegedly how the next gen Santa Fe will look like. it will be a good bet to say it will have the same engines the new Sonata has (2.4L and 3.3L V6).
    Correct me if I'm wrong pero akala ko 3.5L V6 na yung current engine ng Santa Fe (base yung 2.7L)??!!?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Correct me if I'm wrong pero akala ko 3.5L V6 na yung current engine ng Santa Fe (base yung 2.7L)??!!?
    you're right, but it only makes 200hp. the 3.3L pumps out 237 i think, that's odd.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sikuya
    are you saying that the Tucson is the same as Santa Fe? Cuz it's not. the new Santa Fe is coming out next year, the smaller Tucson bowed just this year (kin:Kia Sportage)

I dunno, looks pretty same to me.

the next generation Hyundai Santa Fe