New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kalokohan yan. palibhasa yung runner/messenger nila hindi tutok sa LTO kaya nauunahan ng plaka.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy View Post
    may hinihintay daw na CRS from HARI. para ma pair na yung VIN ng mga units at masimulan na sa LTO... looks like matagalan ito...

If I understood this correctly (when explained to me when I got my GS a few months ago), this can only be processed when the shipment arrived and a confirmation is released by HARI a couple of weeks after, at the least... May papel pa yatang manggagaling ng Korea or somewhere....

9404:vader:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    In my case sa Hyundai Pampanga, 6 weeks.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    already got my plates.. to follow ang sticker pero may letter ako from lto so i could use the plates even without the sticker.. the best part is, my car is registered at feb. 2010. but i got the unit last dec. 2009 hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Parehas lang mga first week of dec. ko kinuha yung unit. Kakukuha ko lang yesterday, ang pinag-kaiba lang may kasama na stickers sa akin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    kalokohan yan. palibhasa yung runner/messenger nila hindi tutok sa LTO kaya nauunahan ng plaka.
    ...............:sweat:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ready for pick-up na raw yung mga stickers namin pero sa Monday pa namin kukunin, di na namin na singgit sa schedule namin kahapon...

2 months for the plates, and almost 3 months for the LTO stickers...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    a month is the earliest.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    November pa ako bumili ng getz, until now, wala pa kong plate

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by agentk98 View Post
    Hi folks,

I got my Tucson ix from the Casa 30-January. I called my SA yesterday to verify at which part of the whole registration process I was at. He says that they're still waiting for the CSR (or something like that from customs). Kasi daw, CBU daw ang mga units ni Hyundai (anyone know what CBU stands for? I think it's due to the fact that they're imported).
    Anyway, they say they need that CSR to apply for the registration. It typically takes 6 weeks for the CSR to be done considering the usual government speed in processing.
    Tapos it takes another 4-6 weeks for the registration and plates. (Well, maybe longer pa daw for the plates since out of stock)

I'd like to check with everyone else that bought new cars if this is the same story. I'm already upwards of 1k in my mileage counter and when I reach 2k, it will be harder bluffing the traffice enforcers na 1 week palang Tucson ko.
    I got my license plate together with the sticker only last Friday, Feb.26, 2010. My unit was released Dec. 29, 2009. Its 2 months.

Buti na lang naabutan tayo nung mayhem ng LTO sa sticker contractor kaya hindi naghuhuli ang mga pulis.

Request ka na lng, d're, ng extension ng conduction sticker sa dealer mo. Request ka lng ng 8 weeks extension. Weekly kasi ang extension ng conduction sticker as mentioned in the letterhead of your dealer. You can show this extension together with the original delivery receipt. These documents are enough to show to traffic enforcers. Unless makatapat ka sa mga "buwaya" talaga.

Hyundai Alabang

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
License Plates - How long average wait time?