New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    sir meron na po kame parang manual regarding this. try ko i post yung front page. or pwede ko po kau bigyan pag nagmit tau
    Thank you.

As I've mentioned previously, similar Hyundai programs were very successful abroad. I hope HARI have a good marketing plan on this 5-year warranty program. Potential buyers need to be aware of this.

Good luck!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    5 years bumper to bumper warranty ba? or 3 years bumper to bumper then 5 years yung engine?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i was told by the sales manager of one dealer that the 5 year extended warranty is bumper to bumper except for some parts that are subject to wear and tear, like the tires, battery, belts, bulbs, to name a few..

like mazda, the warranty is 3 years but they have this option of extended warranty for a price...

i have accepted the extended warranty over the cash discount now cause come to think of it, i intend to keep the sta fe for at least 5 years and the extended warranty will defer major expenses when repairs are needed given the bad street conditions in our country..like when the turbocharger of my starex was damaged and needed to be replaced after the 3 yr warranty has elapsed, i spent close to 50t to have it replaced. but if the warranty was for 5 years, i guess it would have been covered..

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    In addition to the post of Lui, I got these info from Wheels, Inc.
    • If the unit was aquired before July 1, 2007, the warranty is 3 years or 100,000 milage which ever comes first.
    • Units aquired staring July 1, 2007 will have a 5 year warranty or 100,000 milage which ever comes first.
    Now here's the catch:

If you aquired the car before July 1, 2007, you can still avail of the additional 2 years warranty on top of the 3 years warranty, provided that you pay Php 25,000.00 to Php 30,000.00 more in cash.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given my particular circumstances, I would choose the 3 year warranty plus cash discount over the 5 year warranty. This is because I can log over 100,000 km in less than 3 years. Yung 1 year old Starex ko nga nasa 50,000 km na yung mileage nya ngayon.

Sana tinaasan din nila yung kilometer figure para sa 5 year warranty. Oh well, we can't have everything

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kahit aug 2k6, puwede magbayad ng 25k?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    kahit aug 2k6, puwede magbayad ng 25k?
    Good morning sir! Yes you can avail of the additional 2 years... Actually Hyundai cars bought from the last quarter of 2004 up to June 30, 2007 can avail of the additional 2yr. warranty... That is according to Wheels Inc.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Tanong lang po. Papaano kunwari kung ibinenta yung vehicle at the 4th year, transferrable ba sa next owner yung remaining warranty?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. New vehicle warranties (even the earlier 3 year and even earlier 1 year warranties) are fully transferrable.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    2005 getz ko pwede ba ako mag avail ng 5 years warranty extension or yung mga latest hyudai cars lang?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Its Official:  Hyundai Cars now w/ 5 yrs Warranty