New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 760 of 767 FirstFirst ... 660710750756757758759760761762763764 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    baka yun ac switch mismo?

FOCUS
    Possible din yun.. papacheck ko pa.. ni rule out ko yung switch kasi hindi nmn all the time nag flicker.. random lang talaga.. pero pag apak nang gas, mawawala din

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucson2009_crdi View Post
    Possible din yun.. papacheck ko pa.. ni rule out ko yung switch kasi hindi nmn all the time nag flicker.. random lang talaga.. pero pag apak nang gas, mawawala din

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    we have an issue sa 5th floor button ng elevator. I let the others press it for me. it switches on but doesnt latch many times. there is probably some dirt inside or some issue with the electronics[emoji848]

FOCUS

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hi Guys,

Has anyone here experienced a stalled engine while driving at high speed?

While driving at Skyway 2 weeks ago, my engine stalled, dashboard lights went on and I lost steering and brakes. I managed to slowly control the vehicle to a stop on the shoulder. Upon restarting, the engine was ok again.

It happened again twice last week while driving at EDSA. Same situation. Engine was ok after restarting.

I have been driving the car for over a week now and thankfully, the problem has not recurred. However, I am not sure what is causing it.

The car is at Hyundai Shaw today. They're saying they've not had such a complaint before and they are not sure they can correct it unless they actually experience it.

Anyone had the same experience? What was the cause and how was it corrected?

Thanks...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post
    Hi Guys,

Has anyone here experienced a stalled engine while driving at high speed?

While driving at Skyway 2 weeks ago, my engine stalled, dashboard lights went on and I lost steering and brakes. I managed to slowly control the vehicle to a stop on the shoulder. Upon restarting, the engine was ok again.

It happened again twice last week while driving at EDSA. Same situation. Engine was ok after restarting.

I have been driving the car for over a week now and thankfully, the problem has not recurred. However, I am not sure what is causing it.

The car is at Hyundai Shaw today. They're saying they've not had such a complaint before and they are not sure they can correct it unless they actually experience it.

Anyone had the same experience? What was the cause and how was it corrected?

Thanks...

fuel problem yan if that is crdi. dont gas up sa mga cheap gas stations. problema na ng Hyundai at Kia yan since a decade ago pa. their engines are too sensitive sa quality ng fuel dito satin,

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    we have an issue sa 5th floor button ng elevator. I let the others press it for me. it switches on but doesnt latch many times. there is probably some dirt inside or some issue with the electronics[emoji848]

FOCUS
    Hyundai ang elevator nyo?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    fuel problem yan if that is crdi. dont gas up sa mga cheap gas stations. problema na ng Hyundai at Kia yan since a decade ago pa. their engines are too sensitive sa quality ng fuel dito satin,
    Our 2010 Sorento (gas 2.4L AWD) ran into some fuel issues a few years ago. KiaPH adviced us to stick only on the bigger gas stations.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I forgot to mention that my Tucson has the gas engine.

I normally use Shell Unleaded but switched to Petron for a full tank to avail of their Avengers promo. Could that be the reason?

Di kaya yung software or electronics? Kase nag ok naman after restarting.

Thanks...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014

I normally use Shell Unleaded but switched to Petron for a full tank to avail of their Avengers promo. Could that be the reason?

Thanks...
    yes, pati gas alam ko nagkakaproblem din. change fuel filter ka na lang, if nauulit pa after fueling sa reputable gas station. when I say reputable, yun mga stations na hindi frequented ng jeeps ha. even if it's shell or Petron, dont trust them kung medyo untidy or madami pumapark na puv sa place nya. Me may suki na kasi ako station eh,

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Thanks...
    Sa Grand Starex ko noon, one time nagpakarga ako sa Petron, Shell kasi ako usualy. Paakyat ako sa Bagong ilog fly over eh medyo gapang paakyat kasi traffic. Bigla nag stall engine ko na parang nabitawan na Clutch pero matic unit ko

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Query lang po mga boss, sana po may makatulong, ano ang mga differences po ng Tucson 2013 model sa 2014? A/t pareho and Diesel 4x4. Pareho lang ba sila na CRDi?

Sinubukan ko kasi magsearch at ang nahanap ko lang ay yung sa gas engine, theta naging nu. Pero wala ako nabasa regarding sa mga diesel?

Salamat po sa mga makakatulong at pasensya na kung wrong thread/section

Hyundai Tucson