New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 195 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1948
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mikey177,- If our plans push through, we will pass by your town (very) early morning of 30April and night of 3May on our way to and from Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpud.... And, (very) early morning of 1June and night of 3June on our way to and from Baguio City... Typically, we eat dinner at Max's Urdaneta on our way back to LPC. I'll be driving our Starex with the family....

Kaway na lang ako sa inyo...

There is also a planning session tomorrow night for a Tsikot FunRun to Baguio City just before the election (I think?).... I'll see if I can join here, too.

2501:showoff:
    Last edited by CVT; April 18th, 2007 at 10:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Eto mas malala, 6T Kms in 2 years. hehehe!
    Hahaha! IMm29,- marami ka yatang choices....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Hahaha! IMm29,- marami ka yatang choices....

It's actually my grandfolks' van. They got it to replace the old (2.6 NA) one they sold, para kapag marami kaming pupunta sa kung saan, pwedeng magkasama. Nga lang, since we don't travel altogether, they use their other smaller car. Since we live with them, I just make sure to get it out of the garage every now and then. Kawawa naman ang CRDi engine, tutubuan ng ugat ng di oras ;)

Quote Originally Posted by guguly View Post
    sa Blade, its 1,999.00. 5 liters na yon. Hindi ko lang sure kung full o semi-synthetic yun.
    Thanks guguly. I don't think it's fully synth (or even semi-synth), but it's supposedly tailor made for CRDi engines.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    mikey177,- If our plans push through, we will pass by your town (very) early morning of 30April and night of 3May ...

Kaway na lang ako sa inyo...
    Okay sir. Hope you guys have a safe trip

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    went to hyundai motors the other day with some friends who wanted to see the santa fe... while we were there i was checking out the starex too.. and i realized that the CRDi models dnt have the oil coolers anymore... have they done away with this feature? or is in located somewhere else... anyone care to shed some light on this... thanks...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    went to hyundai motors the other day with some friends who wanted to see the santa fe... while we were there i was checking out the starex too.. and i realized that the CRDi models dnt have the oil coolers anymore... have they done away with this feature? or is in located somewhere else... anyone care to shed some light on this... thanks...

Sir the Oil cooler is still der but it improves more, radiator type na po sya like intercooler nung turbo na naki2ta natin sa ibabaw ng makina usually. Pag nakaharap po kyo sa bumper nya maki2ta nyo po sa leftside sa baba sa taas ng foglight nandun po sa loob ung Oil Cooler halos same size po sya ng intercooler nung turbo.

Akala ko nga nung una yun ung intercooler nung turbo nya eh pero pag bukas ko nung hood nsa ibabaw pala ung para sa turbo, iba pa pla ung nkita ko sa baba pra sa Oil cooler pla yun Samsung ung maker nya (Syempre Korean Brand) Kya pla masaya ung makina nya (malakas) pag rektahan kc constant lagi ung temperature nung Langis nya which means pag hindi masyado umiinit ung engine Oil nya mas maganda tumakbo and it adds more horse power due to Oil quility nga, tama kya yun? Opinion lang po

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Mga Sir may tanong lang po ako regarding sa Aircon vent ng Starex 2007 CRDI, nararanasan nyo po ba ung pumapasok na usok or amoy sa labas paminsan-minsan sa loob galing sa kasunod mo na sasakyan or sa trafic kahit tumatakbo, hindi ko po alam kung design ba talaga nila ito na minsan bumubukas ung vent pra makakuha ng fresh air sa labas or may kailangan ipa-disable to avoid this fumes, ung settings naman po nya sa loob eh. Anyone expirience this or have already fix this? TIA

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aimhi22 View Post
    Sir the Oil cooler is still der but it improves more, radiator type na po sya like intercooler nung turbo na naki2ta natin sa ibabaw ng makina usually. Pag nakaharap po kyo sa bumper nya maki2ta nyo po sa leftside sa baba sa taas ng foglight nandun po sa loob ung Oil Cooler halos same size po sya ng intercooler nung turbo.

Akala ko nga nung una yun ung intercooler nung turbo nya eh pero pag bukas ko nung hood nsa ibabaw pala ung para sa turbo, iba pa pla ung nkita ko sa baba pra sa Oil cooler pla yun Samsung ung maker nya (Syempre Korean Brand) Kya pla masaya ung makina nya (malakas) pag rektahan kc constant lagi ung temperature nung Langis nya which means pag hindi masyado umiinit ung engine Oil nya mas maganda tumakbo and it adds more horse power due to Oil quility nga, tama kya yun? Opinion lang po
    i just want to add that in my TCI starex the oil cooler is located on the left front side of the starex right beside the fog lights or under the head lights..this is for a M/T starex like mine. the face lifted non- CRDi starex still has the oil cooler located in the same place...the CRDi models on the other hand like you mentioned has an oil intercooler on the right side located under the headlights.. but if you happend to check out a manual face lifted CRDi model you would not find or see any oil coolers located on the said areas..which brings me back to the question as to whether the CRDi has an oil cooler.....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    i just want to add that in my TCI starex the oil cooler is located on the left front side of the starex right beside the fog lights or under the head lights..this is for a M/T starex like mine. the face lifted non- CRDi starex still has the oil cooler located in the same place...the CRDi models on the other hand like you mentioned has an oil intercooler on the right side located under the headlights.. but if you happend to check out a manual face lifted CRDi model you would not find or see any oil coolers located on the said areas..which brings me back to the question as to whether the CRDi has an oil cooler.....
    I think that is Oil Cooler for the A/T Oil (ATF) thats why it doesnt have on Manual Transmission

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aimhi22 View Post
    I think that is Oil Cooler for the A/T Oil (ATF) thats why it doesnt have on Manual Transmission
    which i go back to my question as to whether the manual CRDi starex have an oil cooler or not because you wont be able to see any oil cooler on the both sides of the front of the starex...

Hyundai Starex (Gen. 3) [ARCHIVED]