New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^ Nice to hear bro.,- Wala pa rin akong maikakantyaw kay Bro.Max....

13.3K:springsmile:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bhengko View Post
    I just want to share my experience with Hyundai Alabang.
    Here is my letter to their Head of Sales.

-----------
    I would like to call your attention regarding my request for refund amounting to Php 5,000.00.
    The amount is the reservation I made for Hyundai Accent last April 13, 2011.

From the time I have done the reservation, your Sales Agent, Maricar Rodriguez promised to deliver the unit on April 16, 2011 which actually didn't happen.
    I was calling and texting her on April 16, 2011 to follow up the unit but to my dismay she never replied to all my text nor did she answered the several calls I made to her on that day.
    To my disappointment, I contacted the Sales Agent from Hyundai Global City on the same day and went to their Showroom to find the unit ready and available.
    In short, I finalized my transaction and got my unit from Global City on April 19, 2011 without hearing any updates from your sales agent, Maricar Rodriguez.
    The only time I was able to talk with her was on the morning of April 19, when I called the landline number and asked to be transferred to her which somewhat caught her unaware of my call.. So, I asked her why she was not returning my call and not replied on my text messages. She reasoned that she was in a meeting on that day... What a lame excuse.

Currently, I feel like Im in an obstacle refunding a small amount of Php 5,000.
    I sent my request letter for refund last April 19, 2011, from time to time call and send text messages.
    It has been a month now but I still haven't gotten any solid answer from her end.
    She would just reason that it is not yet approved.
    My contact told me that it only takes less than a week to process the refund.

I was just wondering if some of your sales force have this kind of attitude in dealing with customers I would hesitate and put you in as the least of my choice.

I hope this may have enlightened you and helped you in some way to develop your sales service.

Thanks.
    i have same experience recently only last May 2011. Same SA Maricar Rodrigues, same attitude promised everything to get the order..she don't bother to reply ur message and answer ur call. kami pa tawag ng tawag sa kanya never sya tumatawag.. reason ? " same nasa meeting " pati ung act of god insurance sabi kasama during negotiation, nung bayaran na sabi di daw kasama so para lang matapos at makuha ang unit binayaran nanamin.. is short na pull out nanamin Tucson GLS2.0.. pero gumastos ako sa re-booking ng ticket ko dahil di nasunod ung sinabing pull-out ng unit..

heto na after ko nakuha unit, nag text at twag ako para tanungin ung extension ng delivery invoice para magamit namin sasakyan ang sabi lagi is pinadala na in 2weeks wla kami na rec;v meaning dipa pala nya giangawa .. so di namanin magamit sasakyan hangan sa nag complain at kinausap nanamin manager nya na ayaw nanamin kausapain ang babaeng yun at bigyan kami ibang agent..

WARNING : KUNG BIBILI KAYO SA HYUNDAI - ALABANG INFRONT OF ISUZU WAG NA WAG KAYONG MAKIPAG DEAL KAY MARICAR RODRIGUEZ TATAAS LANG BLOOD PRESSURE NYO SA KANYA...PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE..

PONTING..
    Last edited by ponting; June 13th, 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: add message

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yes, never deal with this agent, Maricar Rodriguez.
    Napaka unprofessional and sinungaling.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Based on my experience dealing in Hyundai Alabang, the dealership is very good so as with my Agent, we purchased various Hyundai vehicles from them 6 units/month and all I can say is they are great!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by smartme View Post
    Based on my experience dealing in Hyundai Alabang, the dealership is very good so as with my Agent, we purchased various Hyundai vehicles from them 6 units/month and all I can say is they are great!
    Sir, your post being only 2 and giving them good feedback without too much information..sounds like its just to cover up something..hmmmmm. Sino ba agent ninyo? and you work for purchasing? kasi, 6 units per month from Alabang Hyundai. Kindly give more details as your not credible yet

the post just warns them of a certain Sales Consultant named Maricar Rodriguez.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    to add though... I wouldn't choose Hyundai Alabang or Las Pinas. Walang isang salita. Pre-purchase ganito't ganyan, come unit acquisition yung mga pinangako kailangan PESOS++ para talagang maikabit sa unit mo. BS.

Could be wrong, but that's what I experienced with Nick San Juan though. Their sales manager (a certain Ms. Marcelo) didn't help either.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I agree SMARTME, i bought my Sta Fe from Hyundai Alabang branch last year.. It took already a year but I greatly appreciate the assistance they provided me. my agent is Beth, she is very professional.I will recommend this dealer with my colleagues, friends and my relatives.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I'm from SMART Com., Inc. (Procurement Dept.)

our agent in Alabang is Sherile Monillas.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dddaniel View Post
    I agree SMARTME, i bought my Sta Fe from Hyundai Alabang branch last year.. It took already a year but I greatly appreciate the assistance they provided me. my agent is Beth, she is very professional.I will recommend this dealer with my colleagues, friends and my relatives.
    HMMMMM!!!!! Sa palagay ko iisang tao lang to. Is there a way to find out (mods) kung isa lang e-mail add and ip address ng mga ire.

Kaduda- duda ini!!!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smartme View Post

Bro.,- ano bang model ng sasakyan ang binibili mo at the rate of 6 units/month sa Hyundai Alabang?

13.5K:handinhand:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hyundai Alabang Experience