New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- ano bang model ng sasakyan ang binibili mo at the rate of 6 units/month sa Hyundai Alabang?

13.5K:handinhand:

Brod., medyo indemand kasi ngayon c Hyundai lalo na sa amin at isa ako dun kasi I am using their New Accent for almost 3mos. So happened that I am in the position to purchased to any dealer in behalf of our end-user/company. BTW, opinion and experienced ko lng yung nai-share ko.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sir Smartme kilala nyo po si Ms. Paradison?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Sir, your post being only 2 and giving them good feedback without too much information..sounds like its just to cover up something..hmmmmm. Sino ba agent ninyo? and you work for purchasing? kasi, 6 units per month from Alabang Hyundai. Kindly give more details as your not credible yet

the post just warns them of a certain Sales Consultant named Maricar Rodriguez.

Hi Brod., Big Yes, sa Purchasing po ako. Do i need to post as many as your post to be credible one? What I shared was root on our occurrence with Alabang. I am not uplifting the dealer but to share our good experience with Sherile and I commend their relations with us.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EJS12129 View Post
    Sir Smartme kilala nyo po si Ms. Paradison?

EJ, ka team ko c April. We call her AFP.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by smartme View Post
    EJ, ka team ko c April. We call her AFP.
    no doubt nga si sir smartme is from smart procurement sa tingin ko sir smartme, kilala nyo po yung friend ni sir av8tor5 taga smart telecoms din.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sorry to hear that you had a bad experience from this dealer, hyundai alabang pa naman ang hari dealer of the year last year,
    mejo natapat lang siguro si ts sa irresponsible na sc, im sure di naman lahat ng sc dun ay kasing irresponsible nung nakausap
    ni ts, same problem with our dealer na meron din mga naliligaw na ganyan, pati tuloy ung mga matitino nadadamay, well whats important is nakuha na ang refund...

enjoy your new accent sir...

ot: ***y yan si sherille

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hmmm,- makapunta nga sa Hyundai Alabang,- iyan ba iyong sa tapat ng SouthMall, o sa 'tapat' ng Isuzu Alabang?

13.6K:painting:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hyundai Alabang in front of SM Southmall....this is my dealer and service provider...so far wala naman akong bad experience sa kanila.

In fact, I had my 20K PMS last Saturday and Jordan took care of my vehicle.. in fact they call you if there are parts that need to be changed and if the vehicle is ready.

My 2 cents

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smartme View Post
    Brod., medyo indemand kasi ngayon c Hyundai lalo na sa amin at isa ako dun kasi I am using their New Accent for almost 3mos. So happened that I am in the position to purchased to any dealer in behalf of our end-user/company. BTW, opinion and experienced ko lng yung nai-share ko.
    No problem bro.

BTW, I share the same experience and opinion as you do.....

13.6K:painting:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bhengko View Post
    yes, never deal with this agent, maricar rodriguez.
    Napaka unprofessional and sinungaling.
    tama ka dyan bhengko.. Sagad sa pagka sinungaling....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hyundai Alabang Experience