New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I just want to share my experience with Hyundai Alabang.
    Here is my letter to their Head of Sales.

-----------
    I would like to call your attention regarding my request for refund amounting to Php 5,000.00.
    The amount is the reservation I made for Hyundai Accent last April 13, 2011.

From the time I have done the reservation, your Sales Agent, Maricar Rodriguez promised to deliver the unit on April 16, 2011 which actually didn't happen.
    I was calling and texting her on April 16, 2011 to follow up the unit but to my dismay she never replied to all my text nor did she answered the several calls I made to her on that day.
    To my disappointment, I contacted the Sales Agent from Hyundai Global City on the same day and went to their Showroom to find the unit ready and available.
    In short, I finalized my transaction and got my unit from Global City on April 19, 2011 without hearing any updates from your sales agent, Maricar Rodriguez.
    The only time I was able to talk with her was on the morning of April 19, when I called the landline number and asked to be transferred to her which somewhat caught her unaware of my call.. So, I asked her why she was not returning my call and not replied on my text messages. She reasoned that she was in a meeting on that day... What a lame excuse.

Currently, I feel like Im in an obstacle refunding a small amount of Php 5,000.
    I sent my request letter for refund last April 19, 2011, from time to time call and send text messages.
    It has been a month now but I still haven't gotten any solid answer from her end.
    She would just reason that it is not yet approved.
    My contact told me that it only takes less than a week to process the refund.

I was just wondering if some of your sales force have this kind of attitude in dealing with customers I would hesitate and put you in as the least of my choice.

I hope this may have enlightened you and helped you in some way to develop your sales service.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Here is the response from my email.

-----------
    Dear Mr. Jaime,

My sincere apology for the sad experience you had with our agent, Ms. Maricar Rodriguez.
    I will coordinate that your reservation be done immediately , we will keep in touch within the day and rest assured that i will deal with the SC regarding this matter.
    [SIZE=2]If in case you will be needing help on the servicing of the unit you acquired from Hyundai global, pls. feel free to call me for assistance[/SIZE]

Thank you and i appreciate this feedback.
    Again, my apology..

Eva C. Chan

----------------

I want to commend her for the reply and future action and for seeing my letter as a positive feedback to improve their sales service.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    if nothing happens within today or tomorrow send this comment to HARI para maalarm sila diyaan sa sales agent na yan. second huwag ka na din sa kanila magpa PMS. sa ibang branch ka nang Hyundai magpaPMS in future.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If I remember, there are three branches of Hyundai along Alabang-Zapote road. Alam ko kasi dati maling showroom yun napuntahan ko -- "Sir, walang ganyang SA dito. Doon yun sa kabila" which one is it? Yun malapit sa Southmall?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

There are actually two.

The first one, across Zap-Alab Road from SouthMall. The second (newer) one, across Zap-Alab Road from Isuzu Alabang....

13.1K:bike:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The address is FMW Building, Tierra Nueva Subd. on their website.
    Im not familiar since I have not visited their place.
    I made the transaction over the phone and deposited the reservation fee to Hyundai Alabang account.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    tierra nueva is almost in front of isuzu alabang.

i hope you can resolve this asap

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Any update on this issue, bro.bhengko?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Any update on this issue, bro.bhengko?

Our last communication was May 19, 2011 at 4:06PM.
    Eva Chan promised to inform me once deposit has been made.
    I'll follow up today on it's status.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Update:

I already got my refund last May 25, 2011.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Hyundai Alabang Experience