Sumulat ako sa HARI regarding my stolen SD card para sa GPS ng HU ko kaso wala pang reply from HARI. Yung nasa ibaba ay email ng abad santos sa dad ko. Sa Hyundai ABADSANTOS, Wag nyo kaming G*g*h!n sa imbestigasyon ninyo! Kaya kong bumili ng nawalang SD card, pero hindi tama na wala kayong magawa sa ninakaw saakin! Nag imbestiga kayo na hindi nyo manlang pinakinggan yung side ko!

February 8, 2011

Address: 10th to 12th Floor, KPMG Center,
6787 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines 1226

Hi Sir and Ma'am!

This is P............., Son of R................, I received an email from my dad, attached is the response from Hyundai Abad Santos with regards to the missing SD card from my tucson.

My SD card Lost when I did my 1st 1000 PMS dated january 5, 2011 done at Hyundai Abad Santos. How did I say? Because Im using it on my way to Hundai Abad Santos from our house. I already called Hyuandai Abad Santos regarding this matter they said that they will do their "Own" investigation.

Now their investigation came up with nothing as attached below. I just want to ask how did it came up that they did their investigation without hearing my side? my story? They are being biased with they "OWN" investigation. And now they said that I'm there "From the beggining untill all the services ended" How come? I talked to Danny Service advisor and tell him that I will leave for a while then I gave him my contact number written on a small sheet of paper, after that he gave it to Ms. Coleen from customers relations. I ask them that they will inform me if service is already done.

I didn't receive any text messages from them so I decided to come back to see if its already finished. When I was there I saw my Tucson inside the service area then I decided to go inside the service and have look. After few minutes I came back again to their lobby to watch TV. I'm just wondering why they say that Im there all the time to watch my car?

Now my question is, is it possible to review their CCTV camera dated january 5, 2011 and include to their investigation and to prove that Im there all the time watching my car during my 1000 PMS?

Many thanks and hope you can help me regarding this matter.

Respectfully yours,

[SIZE=2]----- Forwarded Message ----

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]

January 26, 2011

Dear Mr. .........

Your email last January 24, 2010 addressed to Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. [HARI], regarding your Missing SD card on your Santa Fe unit has been endorsed to us by HARI for immediate action.

From here onwards, our dealership shall now be taking direct charge and responsibility for your concerns.

As per our coordination with our Service Manager, base on the investigation done regarding the alleged missing of SD card inside the vehicle Tucson, Mr. .............. was there for monitoring [SIZE=5]"from the beginning until all the Services ended".[/SIZE] And it was also clear that the vehicle gate pass was signed by the owner that the vehicle was turn over to the owner in good order and good condition. The said SD card was program only to the stereo audio of your vehicle and it can’t be used to another unit. However, our Service Department will coordinate with you regarding this to make sure that our
[/SIZE] service has been to your satisfaction.
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE] Please feel free to call us at telephone number [SIZE=2]255-1679 loc. 114[/SIZE]for any further [SIZE=2]assistance.

Very truly yours,

Sarah Reyes

Customer Care Assistant

Hyundai Abad Santos
255.1679 loc 114

cc: Mr. Rafael Mutoc – Service Manager

[/SIZE]
"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow' the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the -present."